User Controls

Other people or lack of are impairing your brain

Dirtbag African Astronaut
    https://www.theguardian.com/books/article/2024/jul/08/the-big-idea-why-your-brain-needs-other-people

"The people around us can also cognitively impair us. A conversational partner who seems to want to avoid a topic can make it surprisingly difficult for you to think about it properly."
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    deep!
    Kafka just admitted to being easily manipulated.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    This is why everyone needs an AI hat that talks to them
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    No one exists in isolation. It's important to share thoughts, feeling and ideas with others. That's how we're wired, with things like mirror neurons and the like. I think online interaction can be a good substitute for IRL interaction.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump No one exists in isolation. It's important to share thoughts, feeling and ideas with others. That's how we're wired, with things like mirror neurons and the like. I think online interaction can be a good substitute for IRL interaction.

not today NSA
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Buddha Yung Blood
    We have the most stringent domains of public and private in society that is relatively recent and designed almost deliberately to fuel the state and religion and production of the illusions of individuality for what inevitably becomes the ritualization of the nuclear family to commit violence against their children who grow up knowing they are wrong and treating people with less than what they mean to of their caring and the disease of ignorance becomes virulent in every sphere of the discourses of life until people just kill themselves or each other and then we make new medications to stop them from really living because anyone might do this and we know it because we're the same and it's one life we aim every gun toward and we think it's a Mexican standoff and nobody wants to say what is really the case until a really good person or a horrible one goes off-script when you're not on screen and then you can't be how you were wrong and you're meant to punish yourself and teach nobody about why except that they will do that and not know why.
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    I'm starting to wonder if it's a good idea for children to be separated from their family. Teenagers can't wait to get away from them and so many children are exposed to trauma. Then there's only being attracted to someone who's like one of your parents. If everyone is raised the same way then it may be easier for them to find their love match in future.
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas not today NSA

She works for the NSA?
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Dirtbag I'm starting to wonder if it's a good idea for children to be separated from their family. Teenagers can't wait to get away from them and so many children are exposed to trauma. Then there's only being attracted to someone who's like one of your parents. If everyone is raised the same way then it may be easier for them to find their love match in future.

That's why you didn't leave because you work for uncle Sam?
Jump to Top