User Controls

The Chinese Military is Falling Apart

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Enigma African Astronaut [memorize my carmelite sway]
    You do have to mind these anti Chinese news people. I've noticed they're... well... very anti Chinese lol
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    nice cope when ur executive branch is biodegrading right before your eyes.

Originally posted by Enigma You do have to mind these anti Chinese news people. I've noticed they're… well… very anti Chinese lol

and designed to appeal to 17-25 years olds
    Speedy Parker is like 52 bro
    Originally posted by Enigma Speedy Parker is like 52 bro

with mental maturity of a 17 year old.

girl.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enigma You do have to mind these anti Chinese news people. I've noticed they're… well… very anti Chinese lol

most of them are run by Falun Gong, this one in particular
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I dind't know that, but that makes sense
    Originally posted by Enigma I dind't know that, but that makes sense

they were created by NTD and used to run their shows on the NTD TV channel, but now they're a whole lot quieter about their funding/direction... even though their team is still the same and they're all employed by NTD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Tang_Dynasty_Television
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    HERE COMES.... THE GOLF CARTS
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Boomer cope
    THOSE CHINGING CHONGONG... GOLF CARTS!
    SEND IN THOSE SLANT EYES
    WITH RAMEN SOUP BY THE BOWLFUL chinks.
    Send in...the chinks. (sobs)

They're.... already.... here!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina with mental maturity of a 17 year old.

girl.

Originally posted by ner vegas most of them are run by Falun Gong, this one in particular

I've never actually read much about what Falun Gong actually believe; they set up little stands here with graphic photos and descriptions of torture, claiming the communists actively persecute them for no reason and that their doctrine is just about health, fitness and spirituality.

turns out they're like Chinese Scientology; the diaspora has a lot of power because they're heavily funded by western governments and they have a lot of 'volunteers' that work for free in their media enterprises.

among their more interesting beliefs are that aliens are evil and taught humans to be selfish, that almost all modern technologies come from those aliens who walk among us.

also when you die you can go to Heaven, but it's segregated into different Heavens for different races so unless you're racially pure you get to stay in purgatory forever
    I always get them confused with the moonies
    Originally posted by ner vegas I've never actually read much about what Falun Gong actually believe; they set up little stands here with graphic photos and descriptions of torture, claiming the communists actively persecute them for no reason and that their doctrine is just about health, fitness and spirituality.

turns out they're like Chinese Scientology; the diaspora has a lot of power because they're heavily funded by western governments and they have a lot of 'volunteers' that work for free in their media enterprises.

among their more interesting beliefs are that aliens are evil and taught humans to be selfish, that almost all modern technologies come from those aliens who walk among us.

also when you die you can go to Heaven, but it's segregated into different Heavens for different races so unless you're racially pure you get to stay in purgatory forever

ive spoken to these people and they never got that crazy.

the most they will do is claim the funding for their visual aids/reading materials comes from volunteers and donations.
Jump to Top