User Controls

Guanfacine

xy0 Houston
    Not much to note until about 3mg per day. then wow, constant starburst effect, immense tiredness, trembling muscles, shallow breaths, constantly feel 5 seconds away from passing out. dry mouth, headach,

but yet for some reason i think it kinda helps me get things done, in a paradoxical way i guess.

how do i make the most of this shit drug?
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Don't take it.

Never met anyone that has had a good experience using Guanfacine, including myself. Just made my brain foggy and made me VERY sleepy.
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    It's a high blood pressure pill, the fuck you thinking it's gonna be like

good?
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    butt jedis
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    (guanfacin$ or Afken or Estulic
    Chemical Name: N-amidino-2-(2,6dichlorophenyl) acetamide monohydrochloride

(CAS NO.: ), with its systematic name of acetamide, N-(aminoiminomethyl)-2,6-dichloro-, monohydrochloride, could be produced through many synthetic methods.

Following are some of the synthesis routes:

Method one:
    1). By methanolysis of 2,6-dichlorophenylacetonitrile (I) in the presence of H2SO4 to methyl 2,6-dichlorophenylacetate (II), which is then condensed with guanidine (A) in isopropanol.
    2). By condensation of S-methylisothiourea (V) with 2,6-dichlorophenylacetyl chloride (VI) in acetone to afford S-methyl-N-(2,6-dichlorophenylacetyl)isothiourea (VII); this product is then treated with ammonia in isopropanol.
    3). By condensation of 2,6-dichlorophenylacetic acid (VIII) with guanidine (A) in toluene.

EXAMPLE 4 2,6-dichlorophenyl-acetyl-guanidine hydrochloride A solution of 65.7 g. (0.3 moles) of 2,6-dichlorophenylacetic acid methyl ester (B.P. 149 C./ 17 mm. of Hg) in 200 cc. of isopropanol is added to a solution of 19.5 g. (0.33 moles) of guanidine in 150 cc. of isopropanol. The resulting reaction mixture is stirred for 15 minutes and is then concentrated by evaporation in a vacuum. The resulting white residue, consisting of 2,6-dichlorophenylacetyl-guanidine, is suspended in 100 cc. of isopropanol, whereupon acidification is effected with ethanolic hydrochloric acid. The resulting precipitate is crystallized from isopropanol/ethanol and recrystallized from ethanol. 2,6 dichlorophenyl acetyl guanidine hydrochloride is obtained in the form of white needles having a melting point of 215-217 C.

making the 2,6-dichlorophenylacetic acid methyl ester would be easy I think.
    will add an OTC route to this in my book
Jump to Top