User Controls

🕵️‍♂️🔎 Solving/Debunking the "Wozny" 😵‍💫

the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    What is "The Wozny"? . "The Wozny" is a fictional creation in the mind of a mentally ill person known as bradley B. The wozny does not exist. Here is my evidence.

67 pages of mental illness
    https://niggasin.space/search?q=wozny&search_type=posts&p=67

the first post was made by Bradley B with flimsey evidence at best

https://niggasin.space/thread/66546?p=1#post-1352892

this has and always will be a fail troll and it was motivated by being trolling by OG members TOTSE and myself by a salty homosexual male. There, I have solved "The Wozny"

Originally posted by Bradley The temple said "Wee don't want fags at all"

Fags in our coommunity!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ghost (KIng Faggot/He is ouor leader//Lover of Trannys)
    Quick Mix Ready (Convicted Pedophile Paul Wozny "boy scout leader" molested 3 kids over 40 timees, google it, Wiscoonssin, janesville gazzette

Bradleyb91791 :O SHocking

Originally posted by Bradley His real namee is Bradley B the Backpack Beer Guy

u may recognize me from the Drunk Brad on the Bike or perhaps "Brads mom the beer lady. she's so nice"

I no longer have a bicycle as I ran into multiple people/properties oon my mom's 10 speed

u can find mee in milwaukee, if you blink, there will be more oof me, yoou'd swear we're reproducing

no homo

I love loved the following outstpoken homoosexual members of oour community and wish eeveryonee remembered that

Next month is pridefest

Quick Mix Ready = Convicted Child Molestor Paul Wozny from Wisconsin Brad "knew" in prison

Ghost Homosexuell in Duetsche dich fukkin faggot

If i diee dono't invite Kev and everyone contact my ex girlfriends and heaer their wet dreaem about how i felt in them.

Thanks.

Originally posted by A College Professor Sure looks to me like the kidiots ensured the demise of NIS figure-head k r o z, and now they are thirsty for the blood of another innocent.

I think most posters realize OP is a psychopath homosexual but if anyone actually was buying into this, they should know that.. 'Quick Mix Ready' doesn't really look much like Paul Wozny and also that Paul Wozny is still in prison

Seems sus to me, was OP on the same yard as Paul Wozny? What is his infatuation with Paul Wozny? What would Wes Watson say about this
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    I believe it was Candy who told him it was getting old with in the first month or so and he stopped.. then started up again. he's really showing the signs of a narcissist and compulsive lying behavior.

he's so deep into it that he's starting to believe in it. He's showing signs of a sociopaths liar or possibly even a killer.
    thanks for the bump!
    On one hand he is doing good going to school. but he needs to shed this retarded trope thing and just shift into a more responsible person.

I also hope he doesn't slide back to drinking when he graduates from halfway house and gets his coin or trinket of sobriety
    i agree
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i agree

I could of said just about anything and you would of agreed, huh? Like "I hope he's strapped to the outside of space x and watch him die slowly" and you would of agreed
    Whoa, that's a bit far man
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    the wozny is a real monster, not a cryptid
    Crepe Yung Blood
    I was in summer camp, and we would tell wozny stories, some people were too scared to fall asleep!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    first thing I would do is go to WALLLYNUT CREEEk and shoplift from every store and ask everyone where I can find PAUL PETER WOZNY and hold up a picure of you printed out

thispicture

HAVE YOU SEEN PAUL PETER WOZNY AKA PEEEEDY THE PEEEDEPHILE HE GROOMED ME ON TOTSE ZOKLET IN 2012 AND TAUGHT ME HOW TO COOK SHAKE AND BAKE METHOD AND STICK HIGHLIGHTER UP MY ARSE. HE KILLED Bill Bill Krozbyby WITH HIS GAY LOVERS BRAD AND FONA!!!! NOW IM INSANE AND ITS ALL HIS FAULT PETTER PAUL PETER PAUL JEFF HUNTER ALL HAIL LANNYISM!!
    I think Kr0z pissed off a drug dealer but whatever.
Jump to Top