User Controls

Kamala is the only choice Dems have if they boot Biden

  1. #1
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    The only reason some are wanting Kamala Harris is that donation laws mean that if the dems choose another candidate, all donations must be returned as neither of the candidates the donations were raised for, would be running.
    The election is in 4 months...
    If they choose Kamala the ads against her will be brutal but true.
    Dominion will have their work cut out for them if she's the nominee.
    The bus, in the city. It's the city bus. It's there, and for, the city. the people of the bus use the bus, in the city.
  2. #2
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    the only way they could make a case for her at all is if Biden has to step down and she manages to ride out his presidency without slamming it into the ground WITH NO SURVIVORS, but even then she's a terrible candidate.

    she was specifically brought in to court black voters but she's not black and she represents the exact kind of corruption and nepotism in the justice system that's been used against them since at least the 80s
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Enigma African Astronaut
    I think Trump is going to win.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    It doesn't matter if Biden is elected, they have a plan for that too. Women need to make a mass suicide pact for the day Trump is president.
  5. #5
    Shes great isn't she
  6. #6
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Vote RFK Jr. (even though he is hard to listen to)
  7. #7
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enigma I think Trump is going to win.

    I would bet the farm but I think it's planned that way.

    But if democrats ran Shitty Joe it wouldn't even look like they were trying imo
  8. #8
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by Enigma I think Trump is going to win.

    If that Thomas Crooks had been a Democrat that was even slightly active I think Trump could have spun the attack in a way that would get swing voters on his side, simply because he would be perceived as the "lesser evil", even if the shooter had nothing to do with the Biden Administration.
  9. #9
    Bradley Florida Man
    Pretty awful position for the democratic party to be in.
  10. #10
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kingoftoes If that Thomas Crooks had been a Democrat that was even slightly active I think Trump could have spun the attack in a way that would get swing voters on his side, simply because he would be perceived as the "lesser evil", even if the shooter had nothing to do with the Biden Administration.

    I'm not voting for Trump because of his Veep pick. No fucking way. He should have asked RFK to get the independent on board and have all of that support but also because this guy he picked is super sus

    explain photo. Why is an FBI agent doing Hazmat work and violating OSHA standards by cleaning up a crime scene?

  11. #11
    fuck OSHA they are crooks, you legalists all turn into government agent experts when your beloved King Trump gets shot suddently you want all the government agents to cross their T's and dot their eyes because you LOVE living under Joe Biden secretly and just wish he DID BETTER it doesn't matter who whims as long as your PRECIOUS GOVERNMENT functions! pathetic!
  12. #12
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    I dont like either one.

    I'd only vote for Biden to keep my damn SoSec because Trump wants to destroy that.
  13. #13
    !PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!!PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!

    PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!!PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!!PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!
    !PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!!PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!

    PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!!PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!!PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!
    !PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!!PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!

    PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!!PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!!PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!
    !PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!!PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!

    PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!!PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!!PROJECT 2025!!!!!!!
  14. #14
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny I'm not voting for Trump because of his Veep pick. No fucking way. He should have asked RFK to get the independent on board and have all of that support but also because this guy he picked is super sus

    explain photo. Why is an FBI agent doing Hazmat work and violating OSHA standards by cleaning up a crime scene?


    He's spraying down the fingerprints on the green ladder there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  15. #15
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    I might vote for Kamala now and just go full Leftoid because I don't like this Vance dude. Why in the fuck would Trump pick him.

    Also Kamala is my age and born in Oakland as I was. not a reason to vote for someone but it's super duper Neato and no one else is going to run that will get the votes.

    also Im starting to dislike my race. a bunch of fucking wackos. you people are fucked up in the head.

    downside is I don't like commies. and Kamala is prolly a commie
  16. #16
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Maybe I'll become a commie
  17. #17
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ He's spraying down the fingerprints on the green ladder there.

    Yeah it's not an OSHA approved method of conduct/protocols. they have a specialized team to clean up
  18. #18
    the only real vote is throwing away your vote on a third party

    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024_Libertarian_Party_presidential_primaries



    Personally I think Joshua Smith is the candidate that aligns most with my economic beliefs. I would vote for him or any libertarian/anarchy candidate, or even a communist if I had the chance. But a 1% fringe vote doesn't matter so I don't really give a shit about the democratic system, i'm a radical that believes the only way to change things is by rounding up the people in power against a wall and putting a bullet between their eyes
  19. #19
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny I might vote for Kamala now and just go full Leftoid because I don't like this Vance dude. Why in the fuck would Trump pick him.

    Also Kamala is my age and born in Oakland as I was. not a reason to vote for someone but it's super duper Neato and no one else is going to run that will get the votes.

    also Im starting to dislike my race. a bunch of fucking wackos. you people are fucked up in the head.

    downside is I don't like commies. and Kamala is prolly a commie

    How anybody in their right mind could vote for a democrat these days is amazing. Amazingly stupid. Amazingly masochist. Amazingly anti-American. If you ever bitch and cry about your living conditions, price of gas, price of rent, price of food, you have only to blame yourself for it.
  20. #20
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ How anybody in their right mind could vote for a democrat these days is amazing. Amazingly stupid. Amazingly masochist. Amazingly anti-American. If you ever bitch and cry about your living conditions, price of gas, price of rent, price of food, you have only to blame yourself for it.

    dude I was kidding. She has a lot of money as most Californian Leftoids but somehow they're "Communist linked". you mean like Oligarchs? manipulating the minds of real Communist and socialist to Garner wealth?
Jump to Top