User Controls

What was the Coleman Meth Fuel?

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I was looking for this stuff to use as lighter fluid for certain things. I didn't see anything. Everything is in pressurized bottles maybe propane I didn't look. But wasn't it a mystery what the stuff was or no?

Did they quit making it because of meth or just because it's obsolete for camping now? When did this happen?
    Butane is a common one in camping stoves/gas canisters...though it doesn't perform well at low temperatures, there is also a blend for lower temps (might be propane and butane mix, I don't remember)

Wally world sells these for like $2.xx a bottle, I've got a few of them in my "camping closet"
    just use gasoline like a real men,
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    think it was white gas, which is just naptha
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina just use gasoline like a real men,

Gasoline doesn't store very long like butane and propane does...
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    allow me colemans camping fuel, red devil lye, mike tyson brand cold pack for sore boxers, a box of reds and a spotted femboy and I care not who writes the laws

Originally posted by ner vegas think it was white gas, which is just naptha

I've smelled naphtha and I don't think it smelled anything like Coleman fuel. I saw somebody somewhere once saying they thought it was benzene or something. What do you think? Is naphtha as flammable as Coleman fuel where it could be substituted for anything like that I used it for?

In this book I'm reading the "Greek Fire" was lost to history 😢 I hope Coleman fuel doesn't share the same fate.
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina just use gasoline like a real men,

I can tell you have never tried using Coleman fuel as an accelerant to start a large fire 😄 Oan it's clean burning so there was that too.
    Enigma African Astronaut [memorize my carmelite sway]
    u want the green jug
    naptha also known as the stuff you use to xtract DMT because xylene isn't aromatic enough or something ... except 25% of naptha is xylene so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but everyone will call you a retard on DMT nexus if you use anything besides VM&P brand naptha
    Laquer thinner with Ethyl Acetate + + hot boiling xylene makes the waxes and starches in meth pills go EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! and run away. Don't use LYE it's too strong the modern inhibitors will activate at high/low PH and turn to jello to prevent acid/base extraction so you have to boil in aromatics and use sodium carbonate (weak base) to liberate the molecule from the GUNK it's gentle like kissing a lover, Lye is like spitting on your cock and jamming it up their ass when they are asleep.
    Originally posted by Enigma u want the green jug

It's a different kind? I seriously don't want it to make meth. I could use anything that was equally flammable and burned clean that came in a liquid. 90% rubbing alcohol might work but I don't think it's nearly as flammable.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Laquer thinner with Ethyl Acetate + + hot boiling xylene makes the waxes and starches in meth pills go EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! and run away. Don't use LYE it's too strong the modern inhibitors will activate at high/low PH and turn to jello to prevent acid/base extraction so you have to boil in aromatics and use sodium carbonate (weak base) to liberate the molecule from the GUNK it's gentle like kissing a lover, Lye is like spitting on your cock and jamming it up their ass when they are asleep.

This is brake cleaner shit right? I need something that is a liquid that will burn similar.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I need something that is a liquid that will burn similar.

y
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    druggies think they can do whatever or say whatever they want.

Jump to Top