User Controls

Lets build a WAR RIG!

Crepe Yung Blood
    How would our war rig look like?
    I want to attach a radio jammer that would spoof brain rot material.
    Add in a trebuchet to launch job applications, gooner material, and microwaves.
    The front should display a Obama Chia Pet!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    a rolling meth lab with triangle wheels so da bottle shake themselves
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Crepe Add in a trebuchet to launch job applications

Fucking lol!
    If I can't fax in my job application than I don't want to work for you
    Enigma African Astronaut [memorize my carmelite sway]
    a bicycle with pegs in case I get a special friend I wanna take somewhere far away
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    fill it with copium and drive it to destiny
    In an apocalypse I would get a mobile shredding truck and put a meth lab in the back, and stay awake for years going around offering my mobile shredding service to people that are starving and dying and eventually people would learn that I am willing to trade food for DOCUMENTS that would be my schtick like the apocalpyse ice cream/ milk man and all the families bring me recycling bins of old documents for a cardboard box full of canned beans. And they don't ask questions because I look dangerous but have a heart of gold also
    and I would listen to heavy metal 24/7 WELCOME TO THE FUTURE
    Crepe Yung Blood
    To avoid the brain rot broadcasted from our radio jammer, the war rig will have a series of bong and meff pipes to communicate through.
    The pipes will use smoke or simply scream into one.
    Each war boy will be equipped with a portable fax machine otherwise.
    Enigma African Astronaut [memorize my carmelite sway]
    lol scron u shouldn't have mentioned the fax machine
    ๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ๐Ÿ“จ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ–จ๏ธโ„ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ’ซ=ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—[๐Ÿ‘โ„ป]๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ’ซ=ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—[โ„ป] [๐Ÿ‘โ„ป]ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—=เฌ˜(เฉญ*หŠแต•ห‹)เฉญ* เฉˆโ™กโ€งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ๐Ÿ“จ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ–จ๏ธโ„ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ’ซ=ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—[๐Ÿ‘โ„ป] [โ„ป]ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—=เฌ˜(เฉญ*หŠแต•ห‹)เฉญ* เฉˆโ™กโ€งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ๐Ÿ“จ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ–จ๏ธโ„ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“ž [โ„ป]ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—=เฌ˜(เฉญ*หŠแต•ห‹)เฉญ* เฉˆโ™กโ€งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ๐Ÿ“จ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ–จ๏ธโ„ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ’ซ=ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—[๐Ÿ‘โ„ป]๐Ÿ’ซ=ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—[๐Ÿ‘โ„ป] [โ„ป]ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—=เฌ˜(เฉญ*หŠแต•ห‹)เฉญ*
    ๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ๐Ÿ“จ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ–จ๏ธโ„ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ’ซ=ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—[๐Ÿ‘โ„ป]๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ’ซ=ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—[โ„ป] [๐Ÿ‘โ„ป]ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—=เฌ˜(เฉญ*หŠแต•ห‹)เฉญ* เฉˆโ™กโ€งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ๐Ÿ“จ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ–จ๏ธโ„ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ’ซ=ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—[๐Ÿ‘โ„ป] [โ„ป]ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—=เฌ˜(เฉญ*หŠแต•ห‹)เฉญ* เฉˆโ™กโ€งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ๐Ÿ“จ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ–จ๏ธโ„ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“ž [โ„ป]ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—=เฌ˜(เฉญ*หŠแต•ห‹)เฉญ* เฉˆโ™กโ€งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ๐Ÿ“จ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ–จ๏ธโ„ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ’ซ=ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—[๐Ÿ‘โ„ป]๐Ÿ’ซ=ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—[๐Ÿ‘โ„ป] [โ„ป]ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—=เฌ˜(เฉญ*หŠแต•ห‹)เฉญ* เฉˆโ™กโ€งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ๐Ÿ“จ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ–จ๏ธโ„ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ’ซ=ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—[โ„ป] [๐Ÿ‘โ„ป]ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—=เฌ˜(เฉญ*หŠแต•ห‹)เฉญ* เฉˆโ™กโ€งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ๐Ÿ“จ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ–จ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โ„ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“ž [โ„ป]ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—=เฌ˜(เฉญ*หŠแต•ห‹)เฉญ* เฉˆโ™กโ€งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ๐Ÿ“จ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ–จ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โ„ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ’ซ=ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—[๐Ÿ‘โ„ป]๐Ÿ’ซ=ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—[โ„ป] [๐Ÿ‘โ„ป]ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—=เฌ˜(เฉญ*หŠแต•ห‹)เฉญ* เฉˆโ™กโ€งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ๐Ÿ“จ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ–จ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โ„ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ’ซ=ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—[โ„ป] [โ„ป]ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—=เฌ˜(เฉญ*หŠแต•ห‹)เฉญ* เฉˆโ™กโ€งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ๐Ÿ“จ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ–จ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โ„ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ’ซ=ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—[๐Ÿ‘โ„ป] SHEEP โ„ป ๐Ÿ‘
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    T-72B is my dream tank.

As far as a modded car, just to run people over, even with a cool brush guard you would need to remove the radiator. But better putting it behind steel plates. Where? You will need to do the same with the gas tank so that would be a bare minimum for armor. You have to think about these things. Going the other way you want things quiet that you can avoid detection with best and sneak up on people. Same for generating power.
Jump to Top