User Controls

Common denominator among totse/zoklet/NiS users.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Here's some mental mind barf to entertain you with my thoughts for a minute or ten. In all the time that i've been with you guys i've noticed two general trends that we as a community tend to have. First off, i think most of us are of above average intelligence, the avarage has certainly dropped in the wake of the number of users we've lost during all the transfers we had to go through. But that's ok. In general i think we're pretty smart.

Also, i think we're all emotionally/socially dysfunctional to various degrees. The reason for this as i understand it is adverse childhood experiences. There's a pretty interesting study that has to do with this and i'll link some things up below.

Here's a nice picture to illustrate how adverse childhood experiences are significant.

And here's the website with the study.

http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/acestudy/

Some risk factors for ACE's would include:
    [h=4]Individual Risk Factors[/h]
    • Parents' lack of understanding of children's needs, child development and parenting skills
    • Parents' history of child maltreatment in family of origin
    • Substance abuse and/or mental health issues including depression in the family
    • Parental characteristics such as young age, low education, single parenthood, large number of dependent children, and low income
    • Nonbiological, transient caregivers in the home (e.g., mother’s male partner)
    • Parental thoughts and emotions that tend to support or justify maltreatment behaviors
    [h=4]Family Risk Factors[/h]
    • Social isolation
    • Family disorganization, dissolution, and violence, including intimate partner violence
    • Parenting stress, poor parent-child relationships, and negative interactions
    [h=4]Community Risk Factors[/h]
    • Community violence
    • Concentrated neighborhood disadvantage (e.g., high poverty and residential instability, high unemployment rates, and high density of alcohol outlets), and poor social connections.

I strongly suggest you give it a read it's very interesting and the study was done well.

It's interesting to see how the same kind of people always seem to find each other. Which is also true in romantic relationships, if you have some underlying mental issues there's a good chance your partner has them too. If you have children with this partner they will have it too and thus the cycle continues. It's almost as if misery is a virus within the collective human conscious.

In conclusion, we're cray but also pretty smart in my opinion.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Hahaha the first thing my eyes fell on,. besides the thread title, was the sentence 'early death' in the graphics, and I laughed and stopped reading to post this. After I click 'post reply', only then will I actually digest the entirety of the post.

• Parents' lack of understanding of children's needs, child development and parenting skills
    • Substance abuse and/or mental health issues including depression in the family
    • Parental characteristics such as young age, low education, single parenthood, large number of dependent children, and low income
    • Parental thoughts and emotions that tend to support or justify maltreatment behaviors
    Family Risk Factors
    • Social isolation
    • Family disorganization, dissolution, and violence, including intimate partner violence
    Community Risk Factors
    • Community violence
    • Concentrated neighborhood disadvantage (e.g., high poverty and residential instability, high unemployment rates, and high density of alcohol outlets), and poor social connections.

The only factors on this list that do not apply to my childhood/adolescence are: social isolation, (we have, err, had... a huge, somewhat close family who are/were all either crazy or criminals), and also my latest stepdad didn't beat my mom like the others did. To be fair, she was an incorrigible cheater.
    Family Risk Factors
    • Social isolation
    Community Risk Factors
    • Community violence

The only factors on this list that do not apply to my childhood/adolescence are: social isolation, (we have, err, had… a huge, somewhat close family who are/were all either crazy or criminals), and also my latest stepdad didn't beat my mom like the others did. To be fair, she was an incorrigible cheater.

Lol most of these things apply to me as well.
    I still think I had a pretty good childhood, when my mom met the aforementioned stepdad, we moved to a rural area and had more money, but although he treated my mom like gold, he would literally beat the fuck out of me for minor transgressions. Like, I was 11 years old, a gawky teenager, but still, I had been man of the house for a while, and my mom starts having this guy sleep over and one night I woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink from the fridge like I always did, he woke up (he woke up at the slightest sound, I had to become extremely stealthy over the years to avoid waking him as I crept past my parents bedroom. He came out into the hallway, said 'What are you doing up, boy?' and literally punched me in the head. Now that I am older, I realize that he substantially pulled his punch (he was an amateur boxer and martial artist) but still, I was stunned, in my own home, to be basically punked out by some guy who was fucking my mom.

Well it turned out that their relationship lasted many, many years, which as you can probably imagine were quite hellish for me. I began stealing his weed (he was a mid-level dealer) and sometimes his bags would come up short and I guess people got pissed at him for it, and so he would come and kick my ass, but I had taken enough weed to get me and my friends high for days and it was worth the ass kickings. He seemed to know how to hit me without ever breaking my nose, though he did black an eye once in a while, and one time after I slammed a door too hard and it cracked the pane of glass, he chased me into the neighbors yard (I had never ran before, but this time I could tell he was pissed) and beat me bloody while the neighbors watched from the windows. The police came and everything, I had two black eyes and blood all over my shirt and mouth, and the cops didn't do nothing about it.

But in spite of all that, I got to roam in the woods a lot, we had some land, I had a great time in high school (even though I couldn't take a shower before school if he was home during a swing shift, because he would hear the water in the pipes and wake up and come and literally yank me out and make me dry off and get dressed and go to school, even if there was soap in my hair still.)

I could tell some good stories, some of them really funny, but I despise people who blame their actions on a bad childhood.

I know more than one person who had a 'perfect' childhood, and they are assholes/failures
    I still think I had a pretty good childhood, when my mom met the aforementioned stepdad, we moved to a rural area and had more money, but although he treated my mom like gold, he would literally beat the fuck out of me for minor transgressions. Like, I was 11 years old, a gawky teenager, but still, I had been man of the house for a while, and my mom starts having this guy sleep over and one night I woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink from the fridge like I always did, he woke up (he woke up at the slightest sound, I had to become extremely stealthy over the years to avoid waking him as I crept past my parents bedroom. He came out into the hallway, said 'What are you doing up, boy?' and literally punched me in the head. Now that I am older, I realize that he substantially pulled his punch (he was an amateur boxer and martial artist) but still, I was stunned, in my own home, to be basically punked out by some guy who was fucking my mom.

Well it turned out that their relationship lasted many, many years, which as you can probably imagine were quite hellish for me. I began stealing his weed (he was a mid-level dealer) and sometimes his bags would come up short and I guess people got pissed at him for it, and so he would come and kick my ass, but I had taken enough weed to get me and my friends high for days and it was worth the ass kickings. He seemed to know how to hit me without ever breaking my nose, though he did black an eye once in a while, and one time after I slammed a door too hard and it cracked the pane of glass, he chased me into the neighbors yard (I had never ran before, but this time I could tell he was pissed) and beat me bloody while the neighbors watched from the windows. The police came and everything, I had two black eyes and blood all over my shirt and mouth, and the cops didn't do nothing about it.

But in spite of all that, I got to roam in the woods a lot, we had some land, I had a great time in high school (even though I couldn't take a shower before school if he was home during a swing shift, because he would hear the water in the pipes and wake up and come and literally yank me out and make me dry off and get dressed and go to school, even if there was soap in my hair still.)

I could tell some good stories, some of them really funny, but I despise people who blame their actions on a bad childhood.

I know more than one person who had a 'perfect' childhood, and they are assholes/failures

1. That's fucking terrible.
    2. Those people didn't have good childhoods either, they just had different kinds of bad experiences.
    Heh, keep in mind that this is after the time when I spent every day getting jumped by niggers in elementary school. You remember the story about the chunk of ice to the back of my neck....

Heh, keep in mind that this is after the time when I spent every day getting jumped by niggers in elementary school. You remember the story about the chunk of ice to the back of my neck.... ​

I was pretty much just a nerdy kid who just wanted to be left alone with my nose in a book, but I had to learn when to fight and when to run, and I bet I have had my ass kicked more times in my life than all the fights put together of everyone on this website. I also won a fair portion of the time, when it was more even odds. I never raised a hand to my stepdad, though, because not only would it not do any good, it would be disrepectful. I never even raised my voice to my parents. My mom is a scary bitch, too. I seen her fight people.
    Heh, keep in mind that this is after the time when I spent every day getting jumped by niggers in elementary school. You remember the story about the chunk of ice to the back of my neck…. ​

I was pretty much just a nerdy kid who just wanted to be left alone with my nose in a book, but I had to learn when to fight and when to run, and I bet I have had my ass kicked more times in my life than all the fights put together of everyone on this website. I also won a fair portion of the time, when it was more even odds. I never raised a hand to my stepdad, though, because not only would it not do any good, it would be disrepectful. I never even raised my voice to my parents. My mom is a scary bitch, too. I seen her fight people.

I beat my father to a bloody pulp. My mother is nice though, but kinda' a bitch for marrying my father. If she hadn't though i wouldn't have existed and that would have been boring as fuck.
    My real dad lives somewhere probably within two miles of me yet I haven't seen him in almost a decade. He ripped me off for like 1500 bucks and then wouldn't answer his phone or his door, so I got really drunk and drove down the back alley and shot up the back of his garage with buckshot. He loved that garage. I think that episode ranks up there with the top three most idiotic things I have ever done.
    I wonder who has had the worst childhood here at niggasin.space

Someone here had to have a really bad one, with like bad touches and being fed dog food and shit

I wonder who has had the worst childhood here at niggasin.space

Someone here had to have a really bad one, with like bad touches and being fed dog food and shit

I know one person, who has probably had the most fucked up childhood of every person i have ever met. Her mom was an addict and basically neglected her and her little sister, at age 8 she was taking care of her newborn sister. Her father was a deadbeat and her mother got involved with another drug addict who would regularly beat her for no reason at all. Then at age 11 she got sent off to live with her grandpa. Paw paw however was a pedophile and while i'm down with the pedo lifestyle i draw the line at rape of any kind. And she was properly raped as an 11 year old, this went on for 3 years. When she had finally worked up the courage to tell her mom, her mother cried and she felt as if she had a connection with her mother for the first time. Then her motehr said: Hunny, you're sick in the head you shouldn't be making up stories like this and she was sent back off to live with her grandfather. After a while it got out and he got arrested and she was placed in foster care, whcish didn't work out as well as she was transferred multiple times until finally she went to live with her uncle who's somewhat normal. She's 18 now, and messed up in the head, but she's a sweet girl in general but man, that's just fucking sad.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I wonder who has had the worst childhood here at niggasin.space…

Hands down, TheDarkRodent.

Well, obviously...he was brought into this world with a doctor slapping him in the face, thinking it was his ass

then the doctor said 'Ma'am, is this your ewok?'
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    People can have perfect childhoods, good parents, and still turn out terribly. Genes matter a lot, there's very interesting information about this based on studies, and a lot of people are genetically/neurologically fucked up.

so I got really drunk and drove down the back alley and shot up the back of his garage with buckshot. He loved that garage. I think that episode ranks up there with the top three most idiotic things I have ever done.

This made me lol.

As for your step father, it reminded me of something related to something I recently sent Hydro that's very relevant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella_effect

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/200906/do-parents-favor-natural-children-over-adopted-ones

The Cinderella effect is well substantiated in crime data. Children growing up in step families are about 40 times as likely to be abused and 140 times as likely to be murdered as children growing up with both natural parents (murder still being a low probability) .

The ugly side/reality of human nature, of biology and evolution. Humans are animals and should be treated as such.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    We all have +9000 IQs and severe hebephrenic paranoid schizophrenia, is my guess.

If hundreds of acres of woods and dirt bikes from age 6-18 strikes you as bad then I guess I had it rough.
    We all have +9000 IQs and severe hebephrenic paranoid schizophrenia, is my guess.

C-c-c-combo cringe.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    If hundreds of acres of woods and dirt bikes from age 6-18 strikes you as bad then I guess I had it rough.

can it beaver
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I had a pretty good upper middle class childhood growing up. I had a father and non-biological grandfather who worshipped me like a queen. My grandfather had a biological granddaughter who was 6 years my senior and he had nothing to do with her and had a motto of "I hate kids, cant stand kids, dont like my own kids" and was also emotionally and physically abusive to my father growing up, though monetarily he did care for him and in hindsight while not justifying his actions, some of it seemed to be a tough love approach gone overboard. He offered my father 100k and the house he eventually sold to my dad for custody of me when I was about a year old is what my dad told me later in life. My mother wasnt really there unless she was busy starting shit. She lived there, but stayed in her roomdoing drugs or going off with her friends and family (which both treated me and my father like shit). Her one bulldyke friend was watching me briefly and took a cigarette and held it up to my eyes when I was very young (this was a super young early memory for me), and told me shed killme if I told anyone.. I never did, but something didnt remember until my teens while talking with my dad, he brought up "Nobody ever understood why to grabbed a hammer and wacked *bulldyke* on the head, leaving a fracture... shit, she even got a lawyer and tried to sue us!" I wasnt a particularly violent child.. they assumed I was just being a cranky toddler, but then it hit me why I did it- I couldnt tell anyone (inmy toddler mind- if my dad or grandfather heard about it theyd have fucking buried her, they didnt like her and.. well, both had shady connections/past not so legal dealings with folks whod fucked them over). I only remember a few blips of her doing that to me.. Idont think she did anything esle, but God only knows. Other than that, I really never experienced any physical or emotional abuse until I got older with my mother. My dad got me out of the situation with my mother once he realized what was happening. He did everything to make me happy, he bought me everything I wanted including a clydesdale stallion. He took me to a lot of places to enrich mylife, the zoo was a weekly thing prepuberty, monthly at least we would go to different museums in DC. He took me to disney and the keys uncountable times. When I was a teen and he knew I didnt have money he would give me money for weed, he would even shate his oxycontin with me. When I was 16 he wouldwake me up for work with a pill crusher and a straw- talk about a good dad! (This was when my back problems and chronic pain began). Maybe it wasnt the right thing to do depending on you stance on that kind of shit, but there is no denying it came from a place of love and wanting to help, even if that might have been far from the actions of a normal parent. He homeschooled me (because fuck school with obnoxious assholes and dickhead staff) and his teaching was really basically "I dont care what you learn, just learn something new everyday" and "knowledge is power" was a common thing he said. He bought me every book Iasked for and thought totse was a pretty cool place I stumbled upon when I was 13. He wanted me to be happy "I dont care if youre a hitman, postitute or politician, as long as youre happy and good at what you do" and believe me, that pissed off a lot of people when he said it "YOU WANT YOUR DAUGHTER TO BE A PROSTITUTE?!?!".. he always replied "if thats what she wants and it makes her happy, Ill support whatever she wants to be". I never needed to hide anything from my dad, I alwayd talked to him about drugs, politics, and what my friends were up to and to a few of those friends he tried to helpand be there for in a paternal role. An example was this 18year oldkid who we bought weed from and began deliverying to us, and we began inviting him to stay, my dad did actually and wouldtalk to himfor hours about anything and everything and when his mother died suddenly he was all over offering him to stay the night, fixing himfood.. just trying to be there for this kid in a tough time in his life. He even took a liking to §m£ÂgØL when he stayed with us in August of last year. When I toldhim he planned to come he laughed and said "really? He sure he wants to come here?", not even a hint of negativity of this person neither of us had met IRL. My dad was no saint and it was rough because he had so many medical problems and chronic pain, but he did the best he could, was very involved and ALWAYS had my back when push came to shove. Now, I have a baby of my own, I know he isnt going to have an ideal cookie cutter life, but God help anyone who hurts my child. He will be loved, and I will do the best to raise him to be open and honest with me and to strive for knowledge. My dad never kept secrets from me, I wont be keeping secrets with him. I also wont sugar coat life for him, my father never did for me. He never sheltered me from reality and I knew from an early age there were goodpeople and bad people, and in life you are either predator or prey.
Jump to Top