User Controls

Poll: blonde, natural, or natural looking with soft blonde highlights weaved in (lighter at the ends)

need opinions on whether to go back to the blonde

Kinkou Actually pretty straight [my uncorrupted problematic arianrod]
    not entirely sure exactly what type of blonde yet. but I also get the feeling I may regret this, as my natural color matches my skin tone and eyes just as well and doesn't run a 230$ bill every few months

normal hair color

blonde, well the most natural version I suppose

so, I've had it bleached mostly blonde most of the last 20 years.. right now the highlights are grown halfway out through the length lookin real ratchet. i want to either get the highlights darkened and blended in, or new highlights added back.

I need to go to the salon anyway to get layers added in my cut (ive been cutting it off straight on my own, about waist length)
    probably be a month or so wait before I can get in for an appt with the hairdresser.

THOUGHTS ?
    I am wanting to learn to use my curling iron for this style (which is simple and quick) the long loose wave curls. cant make it work without layers cut in.. and I'll likely mess them up doing it myself.. but I may try and do it myself anyway friday night idk
    my appt is July 16. so I gotta decide by then. I scheduled for a balayage freshen up, whether they would add more blonde and blend it in to where its grown out, but can change before then

2 weeks ! help me decide

this is the main reason I need to go, to have the layers added into my cut, so I will be able to learn how to use a curling iron properly
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I LIKE THE BLONDE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You have very cool toned skin and the brunette compliments
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    thats what my fam says, but the thing is I usually wear a spray tan to even my skin tone out year round because it is so patchy red everywhere

this is with a real tan added to it, but my typical color in summer

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Just go full platinum bimbo blonde, get some lip filler too.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    still waiting for my Kinkou acct to build up enough posts to take restrictions off again

YEAH ITS STILL ME HERE

this was once

it was extremely hard to maintain, being so far from my natural color though

I like both but still prefer the brunette. If you’re having a hard time letting go of your blonde completely do a reverse. The maintenance will be cheaper.

ETA: I do like the platinum tho
    Originally posted by Obbe Just go full platinum bimbo blonde, get some lip filler too.

I really dont need lip filler.. they are gud on their own
    Originally posted by frala I like both but still prefer the brunette. If you’re having a hard time letting go of your blonde completely do a reverse. The maintenance will be cheaper.

yeah that's what I've scheduled. to blend in my grown out highlights, but it'll still look brunette around my face. the ends would be blonder, like a sun fade job.
    Originally posted by frala I like both but still prefer the brunette. If you’re having a hard time letting go of your blonde completely do a reverse. The maintenance will be cheaper.

ETA: I do like the platinum tho

if the patience hadn't been so difficult and expensive, I think I would have stuck with it, even though it was terribly unnatural, it did match with my skin tone being cool tone anyway. was super fancy
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    GG uses henna. It's milder than chemical bleach and dye, and works fairly well. We both do all our own haircare at home.
    I use henna on my skin, but for my hair purposes it would not work properly, especially if I later decided I wanted rid of it lol
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    i like it when you wear your hair like ghislane

you radiates with confidence like a real woman
    Originally posted by Kinks I really dont need lip filler.. they are gud on their own

Get some stripper heels too.
    I prefer my boy stomping doc marten boots
    Originally posted by Kinks I prefer my boy stomping doc marten boots

doc martens are for queers.

real boys and girls wear bates.
    Originally posted by Obbe

climate change did this ?
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    make sure the carpets match the drapes
Jump to Top