User Controls

🗽🦅🇺🇸 Drama as 💀 Senile ⚰️ Joe 👎refuses ⛔ to bow out ❌

Donald Trump Black Hole

👆 real quote

Apparently the entire jedi media and Democrat apparatus have decided that Joe Biden must go. They all think he's a senile old cunt and they've had enough of his bullshit.

Originally posted by Tuckah Carlson: From an unusually good source: Obama’s tweet supporting Joe Biden was disingenuous. In private, Obama is telling people Biden can’t win, and he is therefore in favor of an open convention. Obama will not say whom he supports, nor as of yesterday afternoon had he met personally with Biden to deliver the message. Relations between the Obamas and the Bidens have never been warm. At times they’ve been hostile. But recently they’ve deteriorated further, mostly due to Jill Biden. In the hours and days after the debate, she kept her husband cloistered away from anyone who might convince him to drop out. Jill Biden is the driving force behind her husband’s reelection campaign, just as she was in 2020, when other members of the family (including Biden’s sister Val) considered him too impaired to run. The next generation of potential Democratic candidates understands all this as an opportunity and they’re circling, particularly Gretchen Whitmer, who is promoting herself aggressively.
    https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1807682297862172999

I have $100 on Gretchen Whitmer at 20:1 odds, so lets all wish her well. #Gretchen2024
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    gre what ?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina gre what ?

It's a creature that lives in the forests in Michigan and eats deer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    he should bow in
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Power is never willingly given up. Time for 🔪
    I was really hoping he'd drop out so I could write him in.

Guess I'm writing in Hillary Clinton for the second election in a row.

We see each other through different eyes
    Segregating ourselves by class and size
    It's me against you in everything that they do
    This planet's become one big spinning disaster

If you don't like where we're going
    Then you won't like what's coming next!
    What will we look like in a post-American world?
    Why cower to all those who oppose the American world?

When you walk away from that which makes you strong
    You only fool yourself; you only weaken your cause
    There's creeping hate if you resist the false narrative
    Crushing all the dissenters who still think for themselves

If you don't like where we're going
    Then you won't like what's coming next!
    What will we look like in a post-American world?
    Why cower to all those who oppose the American world?
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by harriettubman20 I was really hoping he'd drop out so I could write him in.

you could write Nichelle obama.
    Originally posted by harriettubman20 I was really hoping he'd drop out so I could write him in.

Every vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for the serial child sniffer who uses his own family members as bagmen for pay-for-play with America's adversaries.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    They'll just use the 25th Amendment on him. Bayh-Celler proposals.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Laura Loomer is always wrong about literally everything.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ They'll just use the 25th Amendment on him. Bayh-Celler proposals.

Hard to do if Biden is having good days mixed in with bad days. The way he's declining it seems like what is happening is that his bad days are just becoming more frequent, and his good days less frequent.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Hard to do if Biden is having good days mixed in with bad days. The way he's declining it seems like what is happening is that his bad days are just becoming more frequent, and his good days less frequent.

He hasn't had any good days. They've all been bad.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Joe will not bow out, he will win and the next 4 years will be just like the anger we saw during the 4 years of Trump, culminating in a final Jan 6th like moment that will be the death blow to the American empire
    Joe can stay in the race. All they have to do is rig it again. Nothing has changed since the last time they stole the election.
    Enigma African Astronaut [memorize my carmelite sway]
    This is great news for the RNC & Donald Trump. Having such a weak candidate that most people have lost faith in will deeply push the swing voters towards another 4 years of Trump.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood he should bow in

Jump to Top