User Controls

Conspiracy Theory: US wants Elon to put truckers out of work

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Idk how much of a conspiracy theory this is. It's a fact that truckers are an Achilles heel of Uncle Scam. Them having personalities and free will is a potential problem.

Only problem is I think Elon's self-driving has already killed a good number of people. Imagine Tesla 18 wheelers 😱 I think I would stay off the road lol.

Truckers probably need to strike or do another freedom convoy in Manhattan or Washington DC or something while they still have the chance. And if I was them I would keep an eye on Elon.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    what a genius

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/pepsico-praises-tesla-semis-performance-on-long-haul-regional-loads
    Those trucks still need a human as "backup" driver in case something goes wrong.

As such it's making their job easier, they're probably all for it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Those trucks still need a human as "backup" driver in case something goes wrong.

As such it's making their job easier, they're probably all for it.

They’re just training their replacement basically
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    I don't think it's far out to suggest Mr. Vertical Integration wants to vertically integrate the backbone of US industry into his 'ecosystem'
Jump to Top