User Controls

Chinese Space Program

  1. #1
    Donald Trump Black Hole




    A static fire test of a Chinese rocket. Unlike puny Western rockets, which stand still when they are being tested, this one ripped free of the test stand and proceeded to head skywards, propelled by love of the Chinese Communist Party.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    China is literally building future tech it's actually quite impressive that they have their own space program totally independent of any international cooperation

    https://www.techradar.com/news/china-is-killing-off-fax-machines-pagers-and-other-classic-tech
  3. #3
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood China is literally building future tech it's actually quite impressive that they have their own space program totally independent of any international cooperation

    https://www.techradar.com/news/china-is-killing-off-fax-machines-pagers-and-other-classic-tech

    As much as I like China newer isn't always better and what do they mean by phasing it out? Jamming the frequency? Lol but yeah I heard China even has passenger drones. If they're halfway as dangerous as Elon's self driving deathtraps I wouldn't want to get in one but they're way ahead of the US.

    They don't have to use all that money to destroy the rest of the world like we do though. Crumbling bridges, potholes and train derailments are the cost of freedom 🤡
  4. #4
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 As much as I like China newer isn't always better and what do they mean by phasing it out? Jamming the frequency?

    Looks like they are just ripping up phone lines and apparently you need a license to have a fax machine in the first place (lol) although it's not totally surprising

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samizdat

    Forcing people at rifle point to use computers actually seems kinda smart to me. I honestly can't think of a single drawback, we should have done exactly that in the 90s instead of building everyone on top of outdated systems.

    Such a wide society sweeping change can probably only be done in a country like China so maybe communism does work.
  5. #5
    Worthless camera work as usual.
  6. #6
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump



    A static fire test of a Chinese rocket. Unlike puny Western rockets, which stand still when they are being tested, this one ripped free of the test stand and proceeded to head skywards, propelled by love of the Chinese Communist Party.

    more powerful than expected

    this is what rocket with chinese characteristic looks like
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top