User Controls

I just had the weirdest experience today

Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    I was coming out of the public restroom in the local strip mall and I hear "Fatima" and "Help..Fatima" but no one was around and I said "Do you need me to call for help" and there was a few seconds pause and she said "Do you see any women out there" and I said "no. Sorry" and she said, "Can you get me either some tp from the mens bathroom or even a wet paper towel.

And I said Sure.. And there wasn't any way to pull the TP off the roller without smashing it. so I grabbed some paper towels and wet half of them

And I said, Do you want me to just toss them in the sink, I'm not supposed to come in and she said Just bring them here. And I walked real close and she had her hand out the door and I handed them to her and I started to leave and she said "Well take a picture dude" and I said I'm Actually LEAVING. real loud already out the door.

and I was checking out a books in the window of the store and she came by and said "OMG Thanks sweety, My friends are such pricks" and grabbed my ass while she gave me a peck kiss on the cheek and then lifted her skirt up and I saw the biggest set of balls hanging out from below the butt cheeks.

GOT DAMN SCIENCE IS SO ADVANCE
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    approved apparition
    You associated Fatima with the old story of the Miracle of the children who sighted the Virgin Mary? isn't that "Free Association" I always am accused of?
    OUR LADY OF FATIMA is a very reasonable think to associate when hearing ‘Fatima’

You Gorgonzola-brained jive turkey.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Broseph Stalin OUR LADY OF FATIMA is a very reasonable think to associate when hearing ‘Fatima’

You Gorgonzola-brained jive turkey.

Dude.. Fatima is a common first name for a woman in India, Iran, Philippines, Brazil and other asian and middle east nations. Nothing to do with city name or Christianity.
Jump to Top