User Controls

🔮🎱Madame Cowboy's 👳‍♀️ Fortune Telling Booth 🔮🎱

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Ask me something about a specific aspect of your life and I will give you a tarot card and my interpretation. (It's probably going to be death if I don't like you but you can take your chances.)

I may cut the deck and draw the top three. It's up to you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    First one is free. I did one for dirtbag just because.

I got:

3 of pentacles which I always took as people working together according to their strengths.

10 of wands which I think is burden/work

10 of wands which is like happiness and prosperity.

Idk if that means anything to her.
    Enigma African Astronaut
    Will u find out when/ if I will find a romantic partner that loves me???

Thanks
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    My current relationship with the Ukrainian girl and how/if it ends.

Thanks Madame Cowboy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enigma Will u find out when/ if I will find a romantic partner that loves me???

Thanks

I drew three for you in general.

I got 7 of wands which I think maybe has something to do with defense. Eight of wands which is like action or something I think I read it could have something to do with air travel. They're in the air then Temperance ie self discipline. Maybe that's what you need to do better romantically? I can draw one specifically for that. I think that will work better.

.... Four of wands...i always thought it was a wedding but apparently it's two women. I would say it's a good omen.

https://sacred-texts.com/tarot/pkt/pktwa04.htm
    Originally posted by Donald Trump My current relationship with the Ukrainian girl and how/if it ends.

Thanks Madame Cowboy.

Lol I got the hermit first. That's supposed to be like being away from people studying something. I tried for another one and got the knight of cups.

https://sacred-texts.com/tarot/pkt/pktcukn.htm

The high priestess came out too but not like the other ones so idk if I wanted to count it. I didn't just want to leave you at hermit though. It's not supposed to be bad though.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    plz plz plx me

tell me how my love life is going to work out lol
    Originally posted by Kinks plz plz plx me

Omgz everybody asks the same thing. Hold on...i might just do one card depending on how relevant it seems.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    tell me how I'm going to die
    Originally posted by Kinks plz plz plx me

Are you with anybody now? I started shuffling them around and two came out. The five of swords and the moon.

Five of swords I think is supposed to be about deception. I take it to mean profiting off of misery/war too or people picking apart the carcass of something.

Then the moon which I think is supposed to represent your higher self as well as animal instinct with the dogs howling at it and whatnot. If anybody thinks any of this applies they can say how and I will do more on it.

I have stuff to do this morning but will like doing them later.
    Originally posted by ner vegas tell me how I'm going to die

I don't think that's a good question. I think it should be more about situations you're currently dealing with but I will do it when I get back if that's really what you want to ask.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I don't think that's a good question. I think it should be more about situations you're currently dealing with but I will do it when I get back if that's really what you want to ask.

I had a (likely insane) 'Indian Astrologer' approach me in the street a few weeks ago, and one thing he told me was that 'things would be very different in August'.

please elaborate
    Originally posted by ner vegas I had a (likely insane) 'Indian Astrologer' approach me in the street a few weeks ago, and one thing he told me was that 'things would be very different in August'.

please elaborate

I went ahead and did your death before I came on here. I cut it first and flipped over 3. first was 8 of swords. So indecision. It's a woman bound and blindfolded surrounded by 8 swords. The second was 9 of wands I flipped over upside down so I take it to be reversed. It's interesting because it is a similar picture to the first card:

https://sacred-texts.com/tarot/pkt/pktwa09.htm

Unsuccessful defense?

Then queen of pentacles upside down:
    https://sacred-texts.com/tarot/pkt/pktpequ.htm

Then I shuffled them around and two popped out. The hanged man and 6 of pentacles. Both are about generosity and I think martyrdom. So maybe generosity could be your undoing. It's crazy because the cards I get almost always seem like they could relate to whatever I'm thinking of.

I'll do the astrolger too. I'll try to do just one card maybe to give a hint.
    Originally posted by ner vegas I had a (likely insane) 'Indian Astrologer' approach me in the street a few weeks ago, and one thing he told me was that 'things would be very different in August'.

please elaborate

Istg...I shuffled until one popped out and it was the hanged man again. I cut the deck and 8 of swords was on top 👀 these are your cards. One that almost popped out was the four of wands which is the two females looking like they're getting married or celebrating something that might be relevant. I would be looking out if I was you though.
    lol kafka's going to stab me
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Are you with anybody now? I started shuffling them around and two came out. The five of swords and the moon.

Five of swords I think is supposed to be about deception. I take it to mean profiting off of misery/war too or people picking apart the carcass of something.

Then the moon which I think is supposed to represent your higher self as well as animal instinct with the dogs howling at it and whatnot. If anybody thinks any of this applies they can say how and I will do more on it.

I have stuff to do this morning but will like doing them later.

aldra is the moon of my life, does this mean he’s deceiving me ?
    Originally posted by Kinks aldra is the moon of my life, does this mean he’s deceiving me ?

When I thought of people picking apart a carcass I thought of you complaining to simps about a bf and them telling you how they would be different than every other ex you have. But you being a vagina on the internet that could be any number of simps. I'm sure it would apply to Candace/butt. That's why I asked if you were in a relationship.

People gimme some follow ups though. So far everybody has gotten quiet. Aldras was petty crazy though.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 When I thought of people picking apart a carcass I thought of you complaining to simps about a bf and them telling you how they would be different than every other ex you have. But you being a vagina on the internet that could be any number of simps. I'm sure it would apply to Candace/butt. That's why I asked if you were in a relationship.

People gimme some follow ups though. So far everybody has gotten quiet. Aldras was petty crazy though.

I'm not sure I need to think about it
    Originally posted by ner vegas I'm not sure I need to think about it

does mine say you're deceiving me and yours says I'm going to murder you or something?

lmfao
    Originally posted by Kinks does mine say you're deceiving me and yours says I'm going to murder you or something?

lmfao

could be, there are plenty worse ways to go out

maybe cowboy is trying to orchestrate it
Jump to Top