User Controls

Don't do anything with women if their tongues aren't pink

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I have been watching Dr Berg about how that white stuff on people's tongues is a fungus called candida. It makes your smell like shit in the morning and between brushing/chewing gum or whatever else you do to cover it up.

I had it but I've been getting rid of mine. Eating probiotic foods, intermittent fasting and taking natural antifungals. But anytime I get a chance now I am looking at women's tongues. A lot of them are worse than mine was. I wouldn't want their mouths on my dick or want to have them in my face. Men need to start having higher standards. A pink tongue should be one. Especially if you worked hard for a pink tongue yourself like I have.
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    You just brush your tongue when you're brushing your teeth.
    Originally posted by Dirtbag You just brush your tongue when you're brushing your teeth.

Is your tongue pink? No white stuff on it?
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    I feel like I've seen this thread or discussion before, maybe not here. My tongue is black rn.
    Originally posted by Dirtbag I feel like I've seen this thread or discussion before, maybe not here. My tongue is black rn.

Why is it black? I think it can always stain but if your tongue looks like this:

That doesn't brush off.
    That's one of Candace's role models who's half her age btw. I just noticed how nasty her tongue looked. It could be worse though.
    If you have a healthy pink tongue I will be impressed. I probably had it from antibiotics but I would be surprised if you ate like people need to to get rid of it or keep it away.

Cloves are good for it and it stains mine brown but it's closer to pink so it can be hard to tell how its going.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 That's one of Candace's role models who's half her age btw. I just noticed how nasty her tongue looked. It could be worse though.

How does her tongue look nasty? That looks like a perfect tongue to me.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump How does her tongue look nasty? That looks like a perfect tongue to me.

Are you serious? I can promise you her spit smells terrible.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    yeah it does have a little bit of white film

a shit ton of brushing and lots of rehydration will fix it though.. doesn't need to be a big constant diet change
Jump to Top