User Controls

If we're gonna eat bugs we will need to first make giant ants

the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I know what you're thinking "BUT OP GIANT ANTS IS THE WORST IDEA THEY WILL GO FERAL AND DESTROY US ALL JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIES!"

Look fuys we just keep them deep in the earth on an island in cave complexes and concrete bunkers where they will be bread like cattle and at the end of the line you get a nice juicy ant steak. Nothing bad will happen. They will be GMO ants and won't be able to reproduce naturally without a special synthetic hormone. They totally won't evolve to produce the hormone themselves. Science is very advanced. Nothing bad will happen.

Enigma African Astronaut [memorize my carmelite sway]
    My giant anteater is going to love this!!!
    To think people used to be outraged if they discovered a fly in their soup.
    the industrial age
    the information age
    the AI age
    the insect age

personally i'm looking most forward to the age where giant insects will be the norm. Who needs farm machines when you can just grow giant ants in your basement that have more horsepower than an industrial tractor

Clearly you've never had a crawfish boil. De-fucking-lick-ius
    clearly you've never had a giant ant boil
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood clearly you've never had a giant ant boil

True, I'm not greedy.
    I've eaten boiled giant ant. It's kind of like hard taffy.
Jump to Top