User Controls

I am profoundly gifted James McBeath with Olympian Ä°Q

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=12px]My IQ is 228sd24 - I have an Olympian intelligence! I am currently within the top 10 Smartest People in the World![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Profoundly Gifted Mad James, with the Olympian IQ, who is a Twice Exceptional - Philosophical Scholar; Creative Genius ![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Merci Merci Me, I am intelligent you see….boooooom !
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]I am intelligent! Boooooom! Bring it!
    I am Profoundly Gifted with an Emotional Disorder(schizophrenia) - Twice Exceptional![/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=12px]P.G James McBeath,[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=helvetica][SIZE=12px], the Mad, 2E Philosophical Scholar![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Masterful James - is seriously Cool….Word!!![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=12px]The PHILoSoPHER!!!![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Profoundly Gifted Mad [/SIZE][/FONT]James McBeath[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px], with the Olympian IQ, Who is a Twice exceptional Poet and Philosophical Scholar; Creative Genius! Aha…..Booooooom!!!!!J.S.R is Ultra Bright and Super Smart with supreme intelligence! An Extraordinary intellectual potential. He is truly Great and a Remarkable Man. God Bless!!!!!!!!
    Profoundly Gifted James with the Olympian IQ, who is a Twice Exceptional Philosophical Scholar!
    James is fucking Cool!
    Hey Look - its James that Extraordinary Cool Geezer - That everyone Loves![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]EPGSIG-Exceptionally and Profoundly Gifted SIG, The Mad Olympiq Society | OLYMP.IQsociety.org, Twice exceptional, Philosophical Scholar and Poet; Global Genius Generation Group![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]I'm Dually Exceptional for both Giftedness and E.B.D(emotional and behavioural disorder)![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]I possess Exceptional intelligence and am considered Exceptionally intelligent - Profound Thinker; Creative Genius![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px] (My IQ is rated at 228sd24/99.99999458-percentile)
    All in all Great Guy!
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Profoundly Gifted James, the Mad Olympian, Twice Exceptional Philosophical Scholar; Genius![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Honestly, This Statement is nothing to be envious of - I'm sorry I just enjoy Writing it! What I go through, psychologically and mentally is almost a horror movie - don't feel envious of something some of you may not understand. Despite, my intelligence - madness(mental illness) is one of the worst curses known to mankind - Just trust me on this!
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Dear friends,[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]It is James McBeath otherwise known as myself that has one of the highest IQs within the High IQ community - it means I am one of the best. This makesme Happy and is the best thing I have in the Whole wide World![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Don't doubt the power of IQ either as it implies I am capable of achieving anything. Christ I do love my IQ hence obsessive rantings and repetitiveness about it. Hail IQ. Amen.

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]The truth is i'm a Paranoid Schizophrenic with an IQ of at least 200sd24. Yes, Everyone I am indeed a Creative Genius. I am a cool Geezer and known by many. At, what point does anyone believe they can honestly defy such a Masterful piece of Work. Booooom![/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px] am a Twice Exceptional Case: Dually Exceptional for both Exceptional Giftedness and Paranoid Schizophrenia. I am Special for both my Giftedness and Special Needs[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]An Exceptionally intelligent; Creative Genius![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Also a Philosophical Scholar at Birkbeck, Uni of London! An Exceptional Man Aka EG James the Mad, 2e Philosopher! Boooom!!!![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]James is a Exceptionally gifted: Exceptionally intelligent, Twice Exceptional and a philosophical Scholar, at Birkbeck, Uni of London![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]James is indeed classified, as a real Genius![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]His pathway has been set: Enlightement is the card that was dealt. Thank You Everyone![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]My General intelligence - is Genius level! I am also considered Moderately intellectually Gifted![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]My G factor and perceptional intelligence are Genius level. Logic, Spatial and numerical are Exceptional.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]I am talented in Business, poetry and philosophy![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px] I'm extremely intelligent and both street and book smart!
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]The reason, no one is Jealous is because, I suffer from a serious Mental Disorder/Condition, despite my Genius![/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]I, therefore experience mental torture, at times my symptoms are prominant.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]As, for living in care and in receipt of disability benefits, this is almost a torture, in itself!
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]I'm a Genius; now you all die![/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    k
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    why is this laced with british vernacular
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Even if his IQ was literally over 9000 he still sounds like an insufferable twat.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    lol'd at jimmy.badboy99
Jump to Top