User Controls

what is your favoret sport?

TacoBell Yung Blood
    I like football a lot like not soccer

I also like strong man competiton like with hercules competiton worlds strongest man etc

also I like watching parker fail videos
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=450723227684455
    English football/Forumla 1 racing, It's a tossup which one I prefer.
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson English football/Forumla 1 racing, It's a tossup which one I prefer.

watching formula 1 these days is like watching men competing in womans sport with their hands tied to their leg.
    I'm pretty hyped for that new MCW tag team "EAT IT!"
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Right now it would be baseball because it's summer and it's a good sport to listen to on the radio. Cuban radio stations play it too so I can simultaneously learn Spanish. It's gay because with any sports you have to pay more for it on fagit ass roku. That's what limits me. Liv golf is free on the CW app.

Strongman is cool. Boxing is going to be gay for a while because Usyk.
    Here is some footage of my favorite Tag Team wrestling team "THE DETRACTORS"

ANd if you don't like them and don't think they will make the WWE then go ahead and post your mailing address so I can mail you a spoon to EAT SHIT OUT OF THEIR ASS!!!! EAT IT!!!! πŸ₯„
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    I haven't tried playing every sport. I loved gaelic football and wish I could round up a few people to play it with, I don't want the committment of joining a club. I'm also good and tennis but strangely awful at badminton.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Here is some footage of my favorite Tag Team wrestling team "THE DETRACTORS"

ANd if you don't like them and don't think they will make the WWE then go ahead and post your mailing address so I can mail you a spoon to EAT SHIT OUT OF THEIR ASS!!!! EAT IT!!!! πŸ₯„

Professional wrestling isn't a sport you fucktard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Professional wrestling isn't a sport you fucktard.

The Greek Olympiads would disagree
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Fuqn oldjies for sport
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My sports would be NASCAR, Wrestling, CFL, NHL, UFC, Boxing and a lil bit of football. I also like those olympic gymnastic lolis as long as they are of the legal age of consent in polane #SimoneBiles

imagine staying up for a month and watching every wrestlemania in order from 1 to the current era just having it on the entire time that would be so fucking badass dude
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein Fuqn oldjies for sport

I don't watch sports Miss Candy. Don't be hatin on us oldjies, you'll be there soon.
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina watching formula 1 these days is like watching men competing in womans sport with their hands tied to their leg.

It's not like the 80s thats for sure
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by jerryb I don't watch sports Miss Candy. Don't be hatin on us oldjies, you'll be there soon.

I’m not hatin!

I got a crush on an Oldjie named Fabrizio on instagram
    CandyRein Black Hole

Here he is he just posted this ..
    When Fabrizio speaks..I listen πŸ˜‡
    I watch NASCAR... Not nearly as awful as the 90 somethings on FB who comment on every post but insist they stopped watching in 2001 make it out to be.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Omgggg it’s Harriet ! What a boss bitch πŸ₯°
    Is that my ex?
Jump to Top