User Controls

Is that smell piss or freedom?

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Jon Stewart one of God's chosen shitlibs said this like not as a joke.

He was talking about Tucker Carlson going to Russia and talking about how clean the subways were. And Jon Stewart unironically said that the urine was the smell of teh freedumbz.

He's fallen a long way from his heyday in the 2000s when he could just play Dubya sound bites and make funny faces and showing how silly he sounded carrying out his genocide in Iraq. Obama really freedom'd his career like so many Afghani weddings.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    come to telegram bish
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    If you don’t have the freedom to piss in the middle of a busy public sidewalk, do you really have any freedom at all?
    Enigma African Astronaut [memorize my carmelite sway]
    OP whines a lot but doesn't see it as anything other than social critiquing.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blackbird If you don’t have the freedom to piss in the middle of a busy public sidewalk, do you really have any freedom at all?

the real question is if you're the kind of person who pisses on the sidewalk, do you DESERVE any freedom at all?
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    cum
    Enigma African Astronaut [memorize my carmelite sway]
    Op is in love with a guy named tucker
    Elbow African Astronaut
    It's both, brother. Willfully pissing yourself is the crystallization of agency and free will. A man who cannot piss himself is not merely a slave, but he is addicted to slavery. "I could quit heroin whenever I want, I just don't want to", says the junkie. "I could piss myself whenever I want, I just don't want to", says the slave.

For the man who cannot piss his pants, his bondage is complete. His very soul is shackled.
Jump to Top