User Controls

US freedoms Kaspersky

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut

This must mean it's really good.

So they came up with a good way to detect God's chosen spyware "Pegasus" from the NSO group out of Israel that the US government seems to use. So yeah...
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    time to start using kapersky
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood time to start using kapersky

Because the US gov are spying on you...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yes
    "Sir sorry to disturb you at 3am but case number 3F-16992A10 just made a google search for "Asian Femboys", we thought you should know immediately"

"Thank you, good work Agent"
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "Sir sorry to disturb you at 3am but case number 3F-16992A10 just made a google search for "Asian Femboys", we thought you should know immediately"

"Thank you, good work Agent"

You clearly don't understand how NSA intelligence gathering works. They target everyone all the time
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You clearly don't understand how NSA intelligence gathering works. They target everyone all the time

Kafka type Autism detected...Agent Z put this guy on the "too tarded to be a threat" list
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 This must mean it's really good.

So they came up with a good way to detect God's chosen spyware "Pegasus" from the NSO group out of Israel that the US government seems to use. So yeah…

I thought it was because its out of Russia not Israel.. I mean the Bolshe run Israel anyways so they're not real J'ews but I think its because Biden hates Russians
    Does anyone remember that Israeli software like Watchdog. where it watches the ports on your computer and helps block hackers?
    Kaspersky Lab's Global Research and Analysis Team (GReAT) was established in 2008.[98] It investigates cybersecurity threats and other work by malware operations.[99] IT security companies are often evaluated by their ability to uncover previously unknown viruses and vulnerabilities.[100] Kaspersky's reputation for investigating cyber-security threats has been influential in gaining sales and prestige.[100][101] Beginning around 2010, Kaspersky exposed a series of government-sponsored cyber-espionage and sabotage efforts. These include Stuxnet, Duqu, Flame, Gauss, Regin and the Equation Group.[99][102] According to Wired, "many of them [were] seemingly launched by the US and its UK and Israeli allies. Kaspersky is especially well-known for its work uncovering Stuxnet, Careto,[103] and Flame."[54]
    Stuxnet is a computer worm that was originally aimed at Iran's nuclear facilities and has since mutated and spread to other industrial and energy-producing facilities.

Stuxnet is a malicious computer worm first uncovered in 2010 and thought to have been in development since at least 2005. Stuxnet targets supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems and is believed to be responsible for causing substantial damage to the nuclear program of Iran.[2] Although neither country has openly admitted responsibility, multiple independent news organizations recognize Stuxnet to be a cyberweapon built jointly by the United States and Israel in a collaborative effort known as Operation Olympic Games.[3][4][5] The program, started during the Bush administration, was rapidly expanded within the first months of Barack Obama's presidency.[6]

Stuxnet specifically targets programmable logic controllers (PLCs), which allow the automation of electromechanical processes such as those used to control machinery and industrial processes including gas centrifuges for separating nuclear material. Exploiting four zero-day flaws,[7] Stuxnet functions by targeting machines using the Microsoft Windows operating system and networks, then seeking out Siemens Step7 software. Stuxnet reportedly compromised Iranian PLCs, collecting information on industrial systems and causing the fast-spinning centrifuges to tear themselves apart.[2] Stuxnet's design and architecture are not domain-specific and it could be tailored as a platform for attacking modern SCADA and PLC systems (e.g., in factory assembly lines or power plants), most of which are in Europe, Japan, and the United States.[8] Stuxnet reportedly ruined almost one-fifth of Iran's nuclear centrifuges.[9] Targeting industrial control systems, the worm infected over 200,000 computers and caused 1,000 machines to physically degrade.[10]

Stuxnet has three modules: a worm that executes all routines related to the main payload of the attack; a link file that automatically executes the propagated copies of the worm; and a rootkit component responsible for hiding all malicious files and processes, to prevent detection of Stuxnet.[11] It is typically introduced to the target environment via an infected USB flash drive, thus crossing any air gap. The worm then propagates across the network, scanning for Siemens Step7 software on computers controlling a PLC. In the absence of either criterion, Stuxnet becomes dormant inside the computer. If both the conditions are fulfilled, Stuxnet introduces the infected rootkit onto the PLC and Step7 software, modifying the code and giving unexpected commands to the PLC while returning a loop of normal operation system values back to the users.[12][13]
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You clearly don't understand how NSA intelligence gathering works. They target everyone all the time

they've been collecting everything they possibly can since at least the 90s with CARNIVORE and other programs, later on moved to things like PRISM. the Utah facility alone was built 10 years ago to store data in the exabyte range and his been growing ever since.

initially the bottleneck was being able to retrieve that data without actually impacting network service, but between 2010 and now they've been able to widely install transparent packet enhancementing/logging routers at ISPs and backbone infrastructure around the world, which has led to virtually everything being logged.

once that issue was resolved, the issue became that there was simply so much data to organise that they couldn't afford the manpower to deal with it all, so they'd typically receive 'targets', people to investigate, through other channels, then assign agents and algorithms to assemble information on those targets.

now with the advent of AI learning and increasingly efficient algorithms, they're able to sort, collate and profile this information 24 hours a day with little to no human intervention. they're able to passively build profiles on everyone who's used electronic communications in the last 30 years or so with the only cost being the compute power required to run their software and host their data, simultaneously improving the ability to create profiles of people who've never showed up on federal radar and reducing the amount of personnel required to run the operation... leading to reduced oversight and less chance of whistleblowers and other malcontents exposing the operation to public scrutiny.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    on topic - I never liked the Kaspersky software but they have some of the best research teams.
    I was always thinking that it had guys making the virus that they claim to find.

it also slowed the shit out of my computer. huge fucking memory hog
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Kafka type Autism detected…Agent Z put this guy on the "too tarded to be a threat" list

oh the iron ree
Jump to Top