User Controls

People that tide rollercoasters as a hobby

Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    Discuss.
    Enigma African Astronaut [memorize my carmelite sway]
    Every couple of years I go to an amusement park and ride all the rides and I enjoy that. I try to ride every ride once. THen I never come back there again.
    Never been a fan of amusement parks, the last one I went to was Astroworld here in Houstonia and that shut down years ago now. Absolute waste of a day, 5x the price of drinks and food and long lines for the rides, I'd soon put my willy in the hands of a madman with a pair of scissors than waste my day doing that shit again.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    This rollercoaster making me tide 💀
    Doesn't sound like a "fun" death..and I bet the line would be like 5hrs wait
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    You know those rides like at disneyland or in mall parkinglots that is a giant flight simulator but instead they have a theater screen with like a Star Wars theme. its so so realistic.

well how about a roller coaster indoor like Space Mountain but instead an enclosed screen up in front of the cars and all the cars are enclosed and yet you're on a real roller coaster track? a full-size roller coaster and you're not just visually simulating it but you're actually moving around and dropping like 300 feet and then a few loops or corkscrews. with different tracks so you never repeat the same, it throws people off not knowing where the track changes but simulates the flight on the screen.
Jump to Top