User Controls

Are fake eyelashes more of a black thing?

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Kafka got me thinking about eyelashes sperging about guy's eyelashes.

But I think it's more common for black women to have them. Was this always the case? I remember my mom wearing them sometimes. I don't think it makes as much of a difference with mayo women. For black women to me it seems like it makes more of a difference with how their face looks. I don't think the ones my mom wore were as long but I looked up pics with longer ones and it still seems to be the case.

Is it just me?
    Enigma African Astronaut
    Yes they are more popular. But you also see Hispanics doing it.

Same thing is edges, like fake curly hair they tape onto their foreheads.

Never understood why. I like black people's unique hair styles so when they start trying to emulate white looks I think it's kinda cheapening their own culture

That's my cracker opinion, but I'd rather be with a black person that has dredlocks, braids, or an afro than someone wearing a wig.
    Enigma African Astronaut
    BradleyB knows a lot about African American hair for some reason
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    fake lashes can easily make a girl look "overdone" but all kinds of women use them. its just harder to find ones that arent over the top when you have light skin/hair
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Enigma African Astronaut
    CandyRein looks welldone
    Enigma African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kinks fake lashes can easily make a girl look "overdone" but all kinds of women use them. its just harder to find ones that arent over the top when you have light skin/hair

u look undercooked
    ALL titty dancers wear them regardless of race.
    Enigma African Astronaut
    ^ yeah this is true.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Originally posted by Enigma u look undercooked

cuz I am. being cooked right now would be great.
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    In the past white women did it just for special occasions but now all the Belfast girls have false lashes on normally. It's freaked me out a bit here in NL, why do people not seem to make an effort in their appearance. Do they not see each other as competition or care about attracting the opposite sex? If you know dressing nicer attracts the opposite sex why do people look like shit still?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    In a fucking city like, you see people that look better than you so you imitate them/copy something of their style, resulting in everyone trying harder to look better. It doesn't look like that's happened here.
    I'm gonna point out here that "like" is the most used word in Northern Ireland. My identity crisis means intrusive N.I slang is plaguing my inner monologue idk what will save me from it.
    The curse of being too drunk and no sleep coming soon
    I didn't know what thread I was in but now I do, and this reminds me. Today on the train I was shoulder surfing this black lady was looking on her phone for clothes like princess Diana's. It felt awkward she was watching all these white girl fashion reels and for so long, and I don't think anyone's gonna tell her she looks like princess Diana.
    What also bugs me about this place is how few young people that are white.
    It's so weird in Belfast my looks would be average but here, well I haven't noticed many people with good facial proportions. I'm used to thinking most people could become movie stars. So it's weird. If people stared at me at home I'd assume it was something bad, but here I assume it's something good because so few people look attractive to me.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Kafka got me thinking about eyelashes sperging about guy's eyelashes.

But I think it's more common for black women to have them. Was this always the case? I remember my mom wearing them sometimes. I don't think it makes as much of a difference with mayo women. For black women to me it seems like it makes more of a difference with how their face looks. I don't think the ones my mom wore were as long but I looked up pics with longer ones and it still seems to be the case.

Is it just me?

I just read this again and am freaking out because in my dream last night the guy I sold my persona to had false lashes on.
    He also had long blonde hair and was Australian, but he had the same eye colour as me and a toddler son, lone parent, so he seemed decent enough to deserve my persona.
    Enigma African Astronaut
    mane bro make 1 post with all your thoughts lol jesus
    Lanny Lanny Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kinks fake lashes can easily make a girl look "overdone" but all kinds of women use them. its just harder to find ones that arent over the top when you have light skin/hair

you use to much eyeliner goop.

you can see the Hepatitis yellowing crust you suffer from which interferes with the urine backing into your bloodstream and out of your tear ducts. that was the first thing I noticed that is standoffish about you.
Jump to Top