User Controls

Normal employed tax paying law abiding citizen

soulbutter Yung Blood

Screenshot of this good Samaritan sprinting after me on my helmet cam to tell me I had a brake light out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    soulbutter Yung Blood

Um ok round two:

ner vegas African Astronaut
    imgur's ultra gay and wariat convinced them to blacklist our referrer at some point

https://pomf2.lain.la
    soulbutter Yung Blood

Little more context
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    pressed him good!
    soulbutter Yung Blood
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood pressed him good!

i so badly wish i had the first interaction on cam. scared the fuck out of him when he "was gonna fight me" for telling him to stop punching his dog. In his words, allegedly, he said i told him to "bring it on bitch" and when he charged at me, in his words, i allegedly brandished a knife, and then he ran away and i petted his dog while waiting for the cops. they didnt do shit
    Elbow Tuskegee Airman
    Ci ludzie to zwierzęta. Okrucieństwo, które wykazują na co dzień, jest niewybaczalne.
    soulbutter Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Elbow Ci ludzie to zwierzęta. Okrucieństwo, które wykazują na co dzień, jest niewybaczalne.

He did not give me the dog. Also someone stole this clip and may have used AI to dub the voice 👍

Edit: oh and yes, this crackhead did indeed name his dog "Rocks"
    Narc Naturally Camouflaged [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Just the other day(Fri) I was at the top of the high street near me trying to call to get hooked up, but my man wasn't answering. I walked along this pedestrianized zone that had some dead end roads on the left which had bollards to stop cars coming onto the pedestrianized part. The first turn had a pig car sitting right there as I passed but I didn't give a fuck and ignored it and sat on a bench further up at the end of the street about 60 yards further on. Then two yoots on motorbikes came screaming up the pedestrianized area, made some chick have to jump out the way, then they went to turn off, and ran straight into the pig car, lol. I saw one turn back out and shot off fast, the other came out but stalled the bike and immediately dropped it and ran. Before the pigs could even get out their car and chase him this black lad about 24 maybe, dressed looking like he was on road, came flying from the front of the pub on the other side of the road and tried to chase them, like some proper wannabe have a go hero. He didn't even catch that the bike rider took the next left and doubled back out behind where the cops were parked, and he just ran straight down the road past me. So the cops came out few seconds after, and went the same way too. I didn't let it show that I was laughing my ass off inside as they went past me blindly following the other idiot while the kid got away like a champ.

What's with these yoots today, act like they badass G's but all little bitches. G just stands for grass now

Was funny as fuck tho tbh

Warcry Space Nigga
    i fuck bitches for sport.
    Originally posted by Warcry i fuck bitches for sport.

Masturbuję się w parku dla sportu
    soulbutter Yung Blood
    Originally posted by ner vegas imgur's ultra gay and wariat convinced them to blacklist our referrer at some point

https://pomf2.lain.la

it was literally just the pic of that african dude chasing me with random letters as the title. I guess photos of black people committing crimes is racist?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by soulbutter it was literally just the pic of that african dude chasing me with random letters as the title. I guess photos of black people committing crimes is racist?

Negative portrayals are banned. That's literally the policy in a lot of places now.

The argument is basically that if they show you reality, it will make you hate/fear/discriminate against blacks.

It's a valid argument, cos that's exactly what happens.
    SWIM posted many illegal things and they are still up on here and haven't been blocked by imgur, they are inconsistent and hit things randomly, I think they are using some kind of nazi mode AI on anything new, but old stuff gets deleted randomly or they block it for no reason. Or they do nothing.

i don't think it's all wariats fault but he definitely did get this site on a list or something. There is something cucked on imgur's end that I have noticed independent of that situation. I've even seen a video game roleplay server that uses IMGUR a lot for in game image sharing have had to stop using imgur because it was having issues

and they send you emails and shit now? That's fucked.

https://catbox.moe/
    soulbutter Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Negative portrayals are banned. That's literally the policy in a lot of places now.

The argument is basically that if they show you reality, it will make you hate/fear/discriminate against blacks.

So in this day and age, by getting a video of a man sprinting after me repeatedly yelling "im gonna hurt you", makes me a racist because the ASSAILANT wasnt white. Im not even surprised anymore. Im going to move to the most white conservative state we have and get outta this subsidized shit hole.

But heres the thing. What if it was just a picture of my black friend jogging? Would they remove that? like wtf
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Negative portrayals are banned. That's literally the policy in a lot of places now.

https://archive.vn/L7V0T

We can no longer allow any content that shows POC as the aggressor. self.JusticeServed

Due to the new reddit updates to it's policies and rules, as well as administrator conversations with users; we can no longer allow any posts, comments, or other content that shows a POC as the aggressor. This is considered hate speech and/or harassment towards an important minority group and is no longer allowed. This absolutely means any videos, as well as news reports, photos, personal stories, data/statistics, police reports, or any other form of media.
    LOL REDDIT

that rule is so fucking stupid I can find 100 examples of it broken by accident in a few minutes. WHat a bunch of ass hat retards.

Mentioning black people exist = racism because niggers can't do anything besides commit crime and act violent.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by soulbutter So in this day and age, by getting a video of a man sprinting after me repeatedly yelling "im gonna hurt you", makes me a racist because the ASSAILANT wasnt white. Im not even surprised anymore. Im going to move to the most white conservative state we have and get outta this subsidized shit hole.

But heres the thing. What if it was just a picture of my black friend jogging? Would they remove that? like wtf

Yes you need to find a nice white place to live because the US is only going to get worse sad to say. I live in east TN, wages are shit but I can leave my house unlocked. Biggest worry in my area is maybe a meth head stealing my weedeater or chainsaw.
    use my code "ANARCHIST_LSD_COOK" to save on your next move to a red state!

https://realestateforlife.org/
    Warcry Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood LOL REDDIT

that rule is so fucking stupid I can find 100 examples of it broken by accident in a few minutes. WHat a bunch of ass hat retards.

Mentioning black people exist = racism because niggers can't do anything besides commit crime and act violent.

duyde reddit wont let you tlak about 16 yr olds in europe where it slegal or canda but 18 yr olds with 100 yr old men is fine.
Jump to Top