User Controls

Guns are unsafe and should be banned đźš«

RandyCain Houston
    Guns are really loud and they hurt to shoot in rapid succession. They get really fucking hot. The whole experience of firing a gun is a shock to the system fundamentally. I would say over the past 6 years I’ve gotten pretty proficient with firearms especially handguns. But I hate everything about using them. It’s just a thing I know I have to be educated in god forbid.

If there were no guns (except for police and army guns) there would be no crime.
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Kontrargument: broń palna jest kozacka.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RandyCain Houston
    Originally posted by Elbow Kontrargument: broń palna jest kozacka.

You make my gun want to shoot you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Naturally Camouflaged [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by RandyCain They get really fucking hot.

Yeah they really do.

I was firing a Bren gun once on a military exercise and the captain came and told me to take a rifle off this chick and give her the machine gun. Reluctantly I took her SLR and left the Bren gun on the ground after having fired 3 x 30 round mags with it. She grabbed it by the barrel to pick it up and immediately burnt her hand and screamed, the dumb bitch, so I got the Bren gun back. SLR's are great weapons, but they're not machine guns.

Happy days.

soulbutter Yung Blood
    Originally posted by RandyCain If there were no guns (except for police and army guns) there would be no crime.

I hope this is a bait post. Criminals dont care about the laws. They will get guns. If only we made fent and crack illegal, then there would be no addiction crisis smh
    Narc Naturally Camouflaged [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by soulbutter I hope this is a bait post. Criminals dont care about the laws. They will get guns. If only we made fent and crack illegal, then there would be no addiction crisis smh

Zero crime in the UK

lol

Originally posted by RandyCain If there were no niggers (except for field niggers) there would be no crime.

Fixed.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I hope u get killed by someone who shoots a gun
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Then I hope u try to call the police on ur last bit of strength & the line is busy
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Duuhhhh durhhh Even if guns were banned, that doesn’t take criminals who handle them off the streets… my goodness. Do u live in a bubble?? There will be a surplus of guns & drugs & human trafficking….a law won’t stop it, ITS ALREADY ILLEGAL. What will be will be until there’s a world mindset change. Taking away guns is not the answer.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Then I hope u try to call the police on ur last bit of strength & the line is busy

If you believe that then why bother paying taxes in the first place if you know the police are useless and only exist to fuel the prison industrial complex and not "protect the public"
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ur dumb. U don’t even make sense. Ur Canadian, sorry trying to interact w me bro. U spamming my inbox & shit. Just grow up.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Mix a lil bullshit w a lil shut the fuck up, put some gloves on & shake it around. Lyme. Go lay down
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ur dumb. U don’t even make sense. Ur Canadian, sorry trying to interact w me bro. U spamming my inbox & shit. Just grow up.

Originally posted by DontTellEm Mix a lil bullshit w a lil shut the fuck up, put some gloves on & shake it around. Lyme. Go lay down

im calling the fuckign cops on you
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    The police try to protect the public. It’s the people pulling the trigger that are the problem. It’s impossible to go away, taking away guns from innocent people will only accelerate crime.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ur a literal drug addict & can only function on a middle school level.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    lol. Ur chemistry smart young frewn . Get lost ya weird
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    gun bad, ban gun
    Originally posted by DontTellEm lol. Ur chemistry smart young frewn . Get lost ya weird

yeah i'm a master chemist in the bedroom that specializes in EXPLOSIVE reactions ;) dm Elbow butthole pics

This was named for Joseph LeConte, a Civil War chemist and teacher at the University. He had conceived a plan to produce nitrates, which were in scarce supply, by collecting urine from the folks who were not fighting and converting it to sodium nitrate, or “saltpeter” in the armory on Arsenal Hill. This led to an apocryphal statement by a Union soldier that it was bad enough to be hit by a Reb bullet but dis-tressing to know that it was propelled by the patriotism of Southern women.

Jump to Top