User Controls

Sunday Nights have always been the worst part of my life and I don't know why.

Enigma African Astronaut [memorize my carmelite sway]
    Folks growing up I used to just feel so much anxiety around like 5-6pm and for the rest of the night. I remember being like 9 or 10pm and making myself puke so my mom would finally say "Yeah you can stay home tomorrow." that was the dream. I used to be so scared of not waking up for school on time, for not doing well in school the next week, how I'm gonna fuck up in life the next day.

And like so how things work as a kid, you stay up all Friday night, then I sleep in till noon on Saturday, then I stay up till the wee hours of Sunday morning, then I sleep till 2-3pm, so when it's like 10pm I'm fully awake and can't sleep.

Shit hurts my soul. Even now as an adult I worry about the next day even though I know I'll be fine. I just feel these deep feelings of sadness, loneliness, and like fear. These nights are always the worse for me, tomorrow morning I'll be fine, every other night of the week I'm fine.

But Sunday nights just remind me of depressing, emptiness, death, and feeling like shit.

Why is that?
    They don’t call em the Sunday Scaries for nothin.
    Just feeling like shit and realized I could post here and lament on how much I hate Sunday nights; I feel lonely and discontent
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Did you go to church today? Did you confess your sins and praise the lord? If not, I think it's pretty obvious why you feel like shit. Repent your pagan ways and convert. Happiness awaits if you but let Jesus Christ into your heart.
    Elbow African Astronaut
    I'm not kidding btw. Sundays could become a source of comfort to you! You could be thinking about your day at church right now instead of wallowing and dreading the week to come.
    Originally posted by Elbow Did you go to church today? Did you confess your sins and praise the lord? If not, I think it's pretty obvious why you feel like shit. Repent your pagan ways and convert. Happiness awaits if you but let Jesus Christ into your heart.

J went to AA and ate like 5 little sandwiches
    Do that count?
    Originally posted by Elbow I'm not kidding btw. Sundays could become a source of comfort to you! You could be thinking about your day at church right now instead of wallowing and dreading the week to come.

I'm not dreading shit bigger fuck you I'm just sad. I start two classes this week both are afternoon classes and I'm gonna do great
    Don't ever tick tock my cock Amiga I'll fuck u up
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Originally posted by Enigma J went to AA and ate like 5 little sandwiches
    Do that count?

nope. You will always be sad without Jesus in your heart
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    I was always excited to get to go back to school on Mondays
    Originally posted by Kinks I was always excited to get to go back to school on Mondays

I bet you took teacher an apple too didn't you...what a fancy lass.
    Deeply unhappy today/ tonight. Just feel like sad and things are going okay but I just feel miserable
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I bet you took teacher an apple too didn't you…what a fancy lass.

nah I liked going because I got to see all my pals every day and it was fun
    jerryb African Astronaut
    When you retire every day is like Saturday, ain't going to lie it's pretty nice.
    Every Sunday when I feel like shit I come to this thread. it's a bad feeling bro, I can't shake it and I don't know why I feel this way but I do. I wish I could just go to sleep. I woke up feeling okay, then just idk the stillness the tiredness the downward spiral, If eel sad and frustrated about nothing and just wish it was over but I got like 5 hours till I want to go to sleep.

I feel miserable like I do every Sunday night.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Brad?
    Hey DTE. How have you been?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Good. U out here miserable making up characters & being an overall weirdo good? Or you’re sad?
    Originally posted by Enigma Why is that?

Because it's the eve of Monday...back to the misery that is reality.
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    i haven't added to my whiny whiner thread but today I am really feeling it. I just woke up realized it was sunday thought uhhhhh and here I am at 10am wishing I could just sleep until monday morning
Jump to Top