User Controls

Nearly half of journalists covering climate crisis globally received threats for their work

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Nearly half of journalists covering climate crisis globally received threats for their work

It’s not just environmental journalists under threat. At least 1,910 land and environmental defenders around the world have been killed since 2012.
    Enigma African Astronaut
    Has anyone threatened you at any point?
    must be why they get paid so much
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Crank.
    Elbow Tuskegee Airman
    Good.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Enigma African Astronaut
    also being threatened ont he internet doesn't mean shit bro, literally one guy could be sending thousands of threats
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enigma also being threatened ont he internet doesn't mean shit bro, literally one guy could be sending thousands of threats

Good point.

I'll poo poo in their cereal.

There. Now 100% of journalists covering the climate crisis globally have received threats for their work.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enigma also being threatened ont he internet doesn't mean shit bro, literally one guy could be sending thousands of threats

there was one J'ewish kid in israel who sent literally thousands of bomb threats to synagogues across the US to drum up the 'antisemitic hate crimes' narrative; his father is an IDF commander and he got a suspended sentence.

the ADL, SPLC and the rest of the Hebraic Acronym Gang still use his bomb threats in their statistics to claim 'antisemitism is on the rise'.
    Narc Naturally Camouflaged [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Obbe, over a quarter of a million tons of CO2 is released every day from people opening and drinking carbonated drinks, you should ask why the climate freaks are not all over this considering it is such a "climate emergency" that we are facing right now. See if those hypocrites, sorry billionaires, would be interested in banning all soft drinks, beers, sparkling wine, champagne, sparkling water etc to save the planet?

jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas there was one J'ewish kid in israel who sent literally thousands of bomb threats to synagogues across the US to drum up the 'antisemitic hate crimes' narrative; his father is an IDF commander and he got a suspended sentence.

the ADL, SPLC and the rest of the Hebraic Acronym Gang still use his bomb threats in their statistics to claim 'antisemitism is on the rise'.

Kinda like their list of hate groups, a couple of whites having a picnic is called a hate group. lol
    Enigma African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jerryb Kinda like their list of hate groups, a couple of whites having a picnic is called a hate group. lol

Holy shit Jerryb!!! I THOUGHTR YOU DIED BRO. Glad to see you're back.
    Originally posted by Narc Obbe, over a quarter of a million tons of CO2 is released every day from people opening and drinking carbonated drinks, you should ask why the climate freaks are not all over this considering it is such a "climate emergency" that we are facing right now. See if those hypocrites, sorry billionaires, would be interested in banning all soft drinks, beers, sparkling wine, champagne, sparkling water etc to save the planet?

no it's not you fucking retard. The vast majority of it gets dissolved in the liquid and goes into your body and gets burped out
    if you opened a million cans of soda in a room at once there would be zero change in atmosphere contents . Does your soda explode gas for several minutes like a smoke grenade when you open it? do you have parkinsons or something?
    I'm pretty sure any journalist worth a shit has been threatened at some point...regardless of the subject matter.

Next.
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood no it's not you fucking retard. The vast majority of it gets dissolved in the liquid and goes into your body and gets burped out

as oxygen ?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood no it's not you fucking retard. The vast majority of it gets dissolved in the liquid and goes into your body and gets burped out

Yeah have a think about that

Is why I said "opening and drinking"

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood if you opened a million cans of soda in a room at once there would be zero change in atmosphere contents . Does your soda explode gas for several minutes like a smoke grenade when you open it? do you have parkinsons or something?

2 grams of CO2 in a can.

Coca-Cola sell 2 billion units per day(many being larger bottles)
    Pepsi with their entire range of soft drinks sell double that
    Do the math, and that's just Pepsi and Coke

Originally posted by Narc 2 grams of CO2 in a can.

Coca-Cola sell 2 billion units per day(many being larger bottles)
    Pepsi with their entire range of soft drinks sell double that
    Do the math, and that's just Pepsi and Coke

2 grams of CO2 dissolved in cola

lol look what I just found

Does the carbon dioxide released from fizzy drinks affect the atmosphere?

Curiosity bubbling over for this one. The CO2 released from your soda is a fraction of our own emissions.

Fizzy drinks do release carbon dioxide (CO2), but this pales in comparison with overall human CO2 emissions. A can of pop contains 2-3g of CO2 – a tiny proportion of the six tonnes of CO2 per year (or 17kg per day) that the average person in the UK is responsible for.

What’s more, the CO2 pumped into carbonated drinks is usually a by-product from power plants – meaning it would have been released into the atmosphere anyway.

"Don't worry that one can you drink every year is nothing compared to your entire yearly footprint"

Do they think nobody even thinks anymore lol

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Narc Obbe, over a quarter of a million tons of CO2 is released every day from people opening and drinking carbonated drinks, you should ask why the climate freaks are not all over this considering it is such a "climate emergency" that we are facing right now. See if those hypocrites, sorry billionaires, would be interested in banning all soft drinks, beers, sparkling wine, champagne, sparkling water etc to save the planet?

They just need to figure out how to profit from doing so.
Jump to Top