User Controls

Do you guys fink

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    if i found a slutty aged ending in tres yr old girl her ein lodz or a problem child or say one who already does drugs or say a vulnerbale girl as the britihs like to say and she asks me for cigarette or some shit like that one 13 yr old did ealjing by and like a moron all i said was i dont smoke d you think if i start walking wiht sucha. girl and tell her what will you do for me and try to take her to ‘the spot” near that park and say do you enjoy sucking pensis and kissing? it would work or be enough? if i told her maybe code language would be better? we dont have to do everything but would you do something for me more than kising? i can get for you much more than cigarettes if you agree or i hope you want to you find me attractive or enjoy it.
    do you think id have to use the cod elanguage inc ase she tries to act like a victim just for me sugegsting it or asking and film me or tell ehr parent slater some guy asked me to suck his dick even though its a small chance if i weed out the oens who ar einto the game alteady or do drugs or do you think pollack cops still could get me with code words? such as me saying you can suggest it im not suggesting anything ill jsu thtink about it but i think you know what i like or want? or saying something like have you sucked peniss before? not sugegsting it just asking a question right?
    the reason i say this stuff is i seirously have never been to such a sex phobic country or in denial hypocryte country and city and the ghetto area i lvied at with such sex aprnaoia where it probably full of udneraged hookers but who only will meet dudes through connecitons or pimps and act like they hat eodler men while wlaking around on street with their legs showing and hanging out with trash or patologia (pathology). I have seen this when I live din rich ass cupertino near this mart as the onyl similar thing in the usa where literally they would reject me but hang out with niggas and i was still in my 20s and these girls were 14-16 they wouldnt even talk to me but hang out with retarde dniggas their age or one time i saw the same chick walking around with a way odler dude wiht moeny in santana row. its like unless your part of the thing or in group or have connections to pimps you dont evend eal with these girls directly i mean if ur a guy like me nothing u do will egt ur dick sucked unless u straight up ask and id ont want cops on me.
    the way life works is stupid its retarded how these fmeale minds works if u dont have some connections no dicky sucky for u no matter how much moeny u have or anything. thats retarded how theyd trust a nigga or some polish hooligan drug delaer over ane ductaed man witha. money in his name etc.
    i mean why are they so aprnaoid and retarded and rather hang out with trash or street thugs thans oemone like me or even give me a chance to egt my disck sucked and egt to know them and not jsut be some free money booze give ror sucker?
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    a slutty femboy in a tree

Jump to Top