User Controls

Normalised anti white hatred

Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]

Cool, eh?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    it's been going on for a long time and it's not going to stop until people like Greenblatt start getting minecrafted

though israel's brazen j'ewish behaviour is likely going to serve as a catalyst...
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    That background music is binaural, intended to put you in a receptive trance. Some people have ethnomaschism but I don't think it affects most white people so nothing to worry about.
    Men have blindspots that they'll never overcome. Like Aldra here insulting jedis to try and make himself feel superior. Most men will never overcome that flaw, they're biased because they want to believe they're better than everyone else.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    Where I live has always been a white pocket but I'm seeing more immigrants lately and in unsettles me because I'd never worried about being raped before but now I do have to prepare for that.
    Originally posted by Dirtbag Men have blindspots that they'll never overcome. Like Aldra here insulting jedis to try and make himself feel superior. Most men will never overcome that flaw, they're biased because they want to believe they're better than everyone else.

lol, golem takes like this are why j'ews make up around 2% of the US population but Biden's entire cabinet and like half of the government at large

remember when you got mad and blamed immigrants because Ireland didn't want to remove the clause in the constitution that prevents the government from forcing women into the workforce?

you are quite literally not intelligent enough for these conversations
    Originally posted by ner vegas lol, golem takes like this are why j'ews make up around 2% of the US population but Biden's entire cabinet and like half of the government at large

remember when you got mad and blamed immigrants because Ireland didn't want to remove the clause in the constitution that prevents the government from forcing women into the workforce?

I don't have to counter you here because you've already proved my point.
    Not only are you doubtful of your intelligence levels, terrified of me being more intelligent, biased and hateful toward women, you're scum with an inferiority complex and a horrible person. Anyone can see that. Maybe not the Americans because they're used to being fooled, but they will soon.
    Anyone who's this persistent trying to make me believe I'm stupid, being obsessed with trying to make me believe that, is an evil person and so insecure because I am more intelligent than them. Self doesn't reveal itself to self, this is how you come across to people.
    Narc Naturally Camouflaged [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by ner vegas lol, golem takes like this are why j'ews make up around 2% of the US population but Biden's entire cabinet and like half of the government at large

Well the Irish were the ones who wanted northern Ireland to be part of Catholic Eire but couldn't get their way at the ballot box because of a Catholic minority in the north getting voted out by Protestant Loyalists. So instead of just getting a whole bunch of the southern Catholics to move across the border temporarily to make up a majority, they went on a 30 year bombing and murder spree. they don't call them the fighting Irish for nothing.

Originally posted by Narc Well the Irish were the ones who wanted northern Ireland to be part of Catholic Eire but couldn't get their way at the ballot box because of a Catholic minority in the north getting voted out by Protestant Loyalists. So instead of just getting a whole bunch of the southern Catholics to move across the border temporarily to make up a majority, they went on a 30 year bombing and murder spree. they don't call them the fighting Irish for nothing.

Only homeowners were allowed to vote. Catholics weren't a minority, there were just far fewer of them who were home owners because they were kept poor. Employers were mostly protestant so there was a wealth gap.
    Originally posted by Dirtbag Not only are you doubtful of your intelligence levels, terrified of me being more intelligent, biased and hateful toward women, you're scum with an inferiority complex and a horrible person. Anyone can see that. Maybe not the Americans because they're used to being fooled, but they will soon.

Originally posted by Dirtbag Anyone who's this persistent trying to make me believe I'm stupid, being obsessed with trying to make me believe that, is an evil person and so insecure because I am more intelligent than them. Self doesn't reveal itself to self, this is how you come across to people.

couldn't help but notice there's no argument here, just another emotional outburst
    The protests started with the Catholics wanting the right to vote despite not being home owners. The British government refused this despite all the bombings happening.
    Originally posted by Dirtbag Only homeowners were allowed to vote. Catholics weren't a minority, there were just far fewer of them who were home owners because they were kept poor. Employers were mostly protestant so there was a wealth gap.

So a minority then

"Catholics weren't a minority, there were just fewer of them so there were"

Only a Paddy would say that

lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/ask/comments/1d7fshz/whats_a_dead_giveaway_that_someone_has_low/

Sounds like someone we know.

Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas though israel's brazen j'ewish behaviour is likely going to serve as a catalyst

For further antiwhite hatred, yeah. Jews are white, colonial oppressors. You think that's going to make Jews look bad? It's going to make huwhites look bad, because it's huwhite people being evil. Sorry.
    Originally posted by Elbow For further antiwhite hatred, yeah. Jews are white, colonial oppressors. You think that's going to make Jews look bad? It's going to make huwhites look bad, because it's huwhite people being evil. Sorry.

that's certainly how it started out; campus protesters obviously thought they were raging against the White Privilege Power Structure Man but it's gotta be hard to keep that belief when they find that white people in the student body and faculty are supporting them while "white" leadership sends the cops to kick their teeth in and get them blacklisted from employment and education... after explicitly training them for this kind of political activism.
Jump to Top