User Controls

Corgscon I met Brian Collin, Tugboat and saw an American Gladiator's Penis 🤗

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

Brian Collin made Rampage. He was cool and signed some stuff.

Tugboat is cool too.he told me a story of being stuck in ice on a boat. I refused to give him any money.

Later I carelessly walked into the pecks of a giant man with biceps as big as my entire body.
    It was American Gladiator Steve “Tower” Henneberry who almost killed me. His enormous dick was outlined for all to see within his spandex. My wife was in awe of the massive penis.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    is this that vintage tech show you were talking about or something different?>
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by ner vegas is this that vintage tech show you were talking about or something different?>

you referring to "American Gladiators"?

lol that was a badass show in like, the 80s and some of the 90s. Jacked up men and women with hyper-patriotic spandex on doing gymnastics and other weird shit, but it was entertaining as shit, or maybe it's just nostalgia. Either way, fona got cucked right in front of his wife by an AMERICAN GLADIATOR

lol
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grimace you referring to "American Gladiators"?

lol that was a badass show in like, the 80s and some of the 90s. Jacked up men and women with hyper-patriotic spandex on doing gymnastics and other weird shit, but it was entertaining as shit, or maybe it's just nostalgia. Either way, fona got cucked right in front of his wife by an AMERICAN GLADIATOR

lol

nah Fona was talking about going to a convention a while back

we had a version called Gladiators which was basically the same thing. they rebooted it recently and somehow made it 100x gayer

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ner vegas nah Fona was talking about going to a convention a while back

we had a version called Gladiators which was basically the same thing. they rebooted it recently and somehow made it 100x gayer

lol. I think there was a reboot of ours too and I remember seeing commercials for it and thinking, "christ, they're gay as fuck" lol
    Originally posted by ner vegas is this that vintage tech show you were talking about or something different?>

This was a retro gaming convention. It was packed full of retro gaming.
    The free to play area was awesome.

But the big one I'm going to this year is Vintage Computer Festival Mid-West and it's just outside Chicago in September.
    Originally posted by ner vegas nah Fona was talking about going to a convention a while back

Why do the men have bras on?
    Is that gladiator or gaydiator?
    "Tonight on AUSTRALIAN GAYDIATOR..."
Jump to Top