User Controls

Whos your favorite totse ewhore?

maddie Tuskegee Airman
    hmm
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    myself, i've fucked more people on this site than anyone here except lanny
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood myself, i've fucked more people on this site than anyone here except lanny

I dunno if that's something I'd take as a point of pride

technically kr'oz beat you out too, but I don't know if that counts because those women came here AFTER banging him to call him a piece of shit, they weren't posters here previously
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    wai
    Originally posted by ner vegas I dunno if that's something I'd take as a point of pride

i base my self worth off my sexual exploits
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Why does it matter. /scoff I feel like I need an nda.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Who is MADDIE? Imagine making such a goose thread & no one knowing u are. Lucky us ya dumb
    she's just some chick I seen in the chat like a week ago or something and I think I upset her lol
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Who was fuckhead?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Okay she’s not a girl.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Instigator Who was fuckhead?

lol! What the heck
    fuckhead is my old school hoe from the very first chat days over ten years ago

I dunno the real point of this poll but like every other female user who's came and went I don't think she goes on the list if she hasn't been seen in more than five years

I am not a whore, just wanna state that for the fuckin record
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Fuckhead? lol how bizarre.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kinks I dunno the real point of this poll but like every other female user who's came and went I don't think she goes on the list if she hasn't been seen in more than five years

I been on this forum since 2018
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    But u haven’t. Be yourself & not a whole creep.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Like I might be a creep but I play the game asshole. Seriously
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    *sideeyes ur avatar *
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by maddie I been on this forum since 2018

Are you tr*ns?
    gonna have to side with DTE here
Jump to Top