User Controls

I am also doing an investigation and need your help.

Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    Folks, I think we need to set up a task force to investigate issues within our community.

For instance

Where is Grylls, Duke Zion, Semisazas, and countless other users? Do you have their RL name/Facebook accounts/Cell phone number? I think we should wholesale make an effort to reel back fish that got away.

Also campaigning, Ghost does it a little bit and to a lesser extent I have as well. We should go on Kiwifarms, The blue cashew, HorseCockForum, ETC and encourage people to come to this shithole to build up our numbers.

Due to only 2 people expressing an interest (well 7 but 5 were just people fucking with me and Wozny) we didn't make any bumper stickers, t shirts or coffee mugs. Otherwise that would've been a really good boon for our community to have

"www.Niggasin.Space -- It's a website for you to explore!!!" with a picture of a gun and bomb on the sides would've got us some people.

Anyway I still might do the sticker thing the only difficulty is I only live in 1 major city. I'd need some of u fags to put up the stickers in major areas where our subtype of future users would lurk: Needle Exchanges, Bars, Libraries, Food Pantries, Public Transit, Colleges, and other people's parked cars.

I can get like 100 of them made for 25$ or some shit. So rather than anonymizing your account next time, hook me BRADLEYB up with some money and I'll start mailing everyone a couple of them to put up around their city.

Or we can start a fundraiser but it's the same shit, just send me the money!!!
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Doesn't NIS show up in Google? I would think having "nigger" search results in Google would be enough to attract new users.

J*w would help to but Lanny probably had to make some deal with Google that he wouldn't let anyone speak ill of the chosen.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    https://niggasin.space/user/5559

Originally posted by Kafka Anyway this is Mik. I miss him.

haxxor/drug smuggler is grylls/mik

I like h axxor, drug smuggler, Mik, grylls. WHo is currently posting here as?

Did he actually know her IRL? that's so dope
    I would love to fuck kafka
    Originally posted by Haxxor Actually there’s a BIG difference between Candy and Kafka:
    Candy is upbeat, happy, pleasant, and kind, also she’s self sufficient, employed, has friends and a real life outside of this place. I doubt Candy GAF about Vinny the only troll who follows her around. Candy literally owns his ass regularly and it’s pretty funny.

Kafka is probably the least self aware spork on NIS, she’s narcissistic, self absorbed, lives in a fantasy world from her room safe inside mommy’s house, unemployed, uneducated nasty with a virtual life that’s based on what she thinks will get her attention. The only idiots who follow Kafka around are the pedophile and the meth addict.

I’d welcome the opportunity to know Candy irl, Kafka, on the other hand is someone you’d cross the street to avoid because if you inadvertently smiled in her direction she’d be accusing you of rape.

notice the obsession with candy rein by the user "haxxor"

in my investigation I also came across this picture posted by a user named "Ellaria Sands" in a candyrein thread replying to grylls. What is the meaning of all this? I do not know, but there must be some connection, no?

Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Doesn't NIS show up in Google?

WeRe dA f1r5t r35ul7 dud3z11+1
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood notice the obsession with candy rein by the user "haxxor"

in my investigation I also came across this picture posted by a user named "Ellaria Sands" in a candyrein thread replying to grylls. What is the meaning of all this? I do not know, but there must be some connection, no?

It would depend on Kafka and Candace's hygiene.

🕵️‍♂️🔍 Introducing The Detective Perspective 🔍🕵️‍♀️
    🔦 Are you ready to uncover the truth? 🔦 @@ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @@ @@ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOO'''''' @@ @@ ```````OOOOOOOOO
    OOOOO'' aaa@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@""" """""""""@@aaaa `OOOO
    OOOOO,""""@@@@@@@@@@@@@@"""" a@"" OOOA
    OOOOOOOOOoooooo, |OOoooooOOOOOS
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo, I'll be fucking |OOOOOOOOOOOOC
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a nigger, folx? ,|OOOOOOOOOOOOI
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ |OOOOOOOOOOOOOI
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'@ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOb
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'a' e |OOOOOOOOOOOOOy
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOO'' aa`OOOOOOOOOOOP
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOb,.. `@aa``OOOOOOOh