User Controls

Onion gruel gets you high

Take onion and chop up and cook in a pot for five hours.

The long cooking time to eliminates all the bad ordur so you won't smell.

Then mix with flour or some grain and cook that too for five hours.

Onion is a powerful aphrodisiac and testosterone has a amphetamine like effect.

It also detoxes you.

http://www.theoldfoodie.com/2010/05/is-gruel-cruel_04.html?m=1
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Use a pressure cooker for even more effect.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I prefer high meat which is definitely a DMT-like psychoactive akin to Jenkem
    Nothing beats a big whiff of rotten meat.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I prefer high meat which is definitely a DMT-like psychoactive akin to Jenkem

Mine didn't turn out right. I think the meat was previously frozen which kill bacteria.
    I think the highest you could get is if you huffed a bowl of fresh diarrhea.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Use a pressure cooker for even more effect.

Yeah there was an article in high times and that's what they did
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    You ever get jenkem?
    I'd use a rubber water bottle for that stuff.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    interesting
    Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    It's pronounced un yon.
    Protip put the onions in a blender after you cooked them.

The reason most vegetarians don't get high is because they eat the whole vegetable that's just been stir fried or something.

You must puree it or it just won't digest.

I stopped because I thought the rashes were me detoxing to heavily.

But someone on here told me it was actually because of pesticides so ideally get your onion from an organic Amish farmer

USE PLENTLY HYMALAYAN SALT. This is the purest salt besides bamboo salt which is cooked to be eliminate toxins from the salt.

I Discovered this on a vegetarian diet completely by "accident".

But it was no accident see these were the foods that were supposed to bestow immortality according to my teacher.

So I ate them 😂.

Look up the founding of Korea and the tiger and bear black garlic.

They cook garlic until black and ate just garlic for 100 days and it gave them immortality.

So I did that.

And it worked after three days I was so happy I was in love.

I cooked the garlic until brown and then ate it...and after I remember about three days I was high! The garlic would help your breathing a lot.

Hopefully you all can get off drugs and do these real drugs. Herbal medicine.

Cabbage is another one that gets you pretty high.
Jump to Top