User Controls

German demographics

Donald Trump Black Hole

This graph is amazing. The Germans have a male/female ratio way worse than Chiner due to migration, and they have almost no children of their own.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    What a wonderful country you have, German citizen Hans Nesheitewat

Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    ots going to be a curryfat real soon
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/1339240/catholics-and-people-who-go-to-mass-germany/

The conferences are seen as a three-year conversation between Catholic bishops and Christian laity, with a view to modernizing the Catholic Church in Germany.[3]

The Synodal Way's supreme body is the Synodal Assembly. It consists of 230 members, made up of archbishops, bishops and auxiliary bishops, as well as an equal number of lay members from the Central Committee of German Catholics. This number is further increased by representatives of religious orders or other ecclesial groups.[4]

The Synodal Way is further divided into four Synodal Forums that each focus on a particular topic:[5]

Power and Separation of Powers in the Church - Joint Participation and Involvement in the Mission
    Life in succeeding relationships - Living Love in Sexuality and Partnership
    Priestly Existence Today
    Women in Ministries and Offices in the Church

Proposals documents would be prepared and circulated to all the delegates. If two-thirds of the delegates voted in favor, the proposed resolutions would be passed.

Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood https://www.statista.com/statistics/1339240/catholics-and-people-who-go-to-mass-germany/

breaking down the berlin wall gave them christians.
Jump to Top