User Controls

Israel attacked Rafah at night, ‘all the people burned’

mlkjhg Yung Blood (banned)
    https://odysee.com/VolumeIV:c

https://libertarianinstitute.org/blog/the-innocent-dead-of-rafah-have-you-no-shame/

Israel attacked Rafah at night, ‘all the people burned’

https://www.winterwatch.net/2024/05/israel-torching-rafah/
    Pained cries of the injured, frantic efforts by medics and unspeakable scenes of the aftermath in Kuwaiti Hospital.

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2024/5/27/israel-attacked-rafah-at-night-all-the-people-burned

Pained cries of the injured, frantic efforts by medics and unspeakable scenes of the aftermath in Kuwaiti Hospital.

A little girl in pink pyjamas has been settled on a bloodied bed at Kuwait Specialty Hospital in Gaza’s southern city of Rafah, her face bewildered as she blinks repeatedly.

Shrapnel tore a gaping wound on her torso, which was hastily bandaged when she first arrived at the hospital. Now medics are frantically trying to decide whether to remove some of the gauze to treat her further.

MORE @ https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2024/5/27/israel-attacked-rafah-at-night-all-the-people-burned

" UNDERSTANDING HAMAS vs. ISRA-HELL " by National ✞ Vanguard © BEST 100% WHITE ARTICLE ON KIKISH WEB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Understanding Hamas vs. Israel by Kevin Alfred Strom (EDITOR)

https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/10/understanding-hamas-vs-israel/

Israel is a terrorist state, and the US media — almost entirely controlled by jedi interests — constantly omit or minimize coverage of the brutal treatment of non-jedis by jedis in the region. Our view of the conflict should mainly be determined by the fact that Israel is the de facto world headquarters of the war against White people and the closely related war against sexual normalcy.

And all of us should publicly be asking the question asked by Ricardo Duchesne today: “Why is the Western ruling class in hysterics over tiny Israel without caring one bit for the far worse disaster unfolding for years now — the genetic/cultural destruction of the European race via mass African/Middle Eastern migration?” Nevertheless, it is still important to understand the origins and dynamics of the generations-long jedi war against Palestinians.

by David Sims

SOME WHITE AMERICANS are getting agitated by the media over alleged jedi suffering at the hands of Hamas, and the question always arises: Who owns the land that Israel currently occupies?

I lean more toward the opinion that the Palestinians are in the moral right regarding who really should possess the land that Israel appropriated in 1948. The jedis are forever telling us that the Palestinians did not have a state, since it transitioned rapidly from being a territory of the Ottoman Empire, then a British protectorate, and then. . . Israel.

But I don’t see any relevance in that argument. A people need not have organized a state in order to own their land. The reason for organizing a state is to protect your land from being appropriated by force. Unfortunately for them, the Palestinians were never given the time to create guards for their national security. The jedis swooped in too quickly and, with military help from the United States, overwhelmed all Palestinian resistance.

The video above details some of the atrocities which the Palestinians have endured for almost 80 years.

Pragmatically, I again favor the Palestinians. Neither the Israelis nor the Palestinians have ever done much for us Americans. But the Palestinians have harmed us less than the Israelis have. The Lavon Affair. The attack on the USS Liberty. The murder of Rachel Corrie. The stealing of US nuclear technology. And many other such things. Israel has been a real pain. And an expensive one.

Israel has never been an ally of the United States of America. Not truly. Israel is a parasite. The flow of benefit in the relationship between the two countries has always been one-way only. We give them billions of dollars every year, and we get nothing in return, unless you count the contemptuous attitude that the jedis often show us.

Israel has stolen our military secrets and has sold them to Communist countries, and they’ve even attacked our armed forces, and our own government hushes up the thefts. Israel’s partisans in the United States control most of the legacy media, which they used for decades to deceive us about the way power works in the world, to prevent alarm at what they are doing to us from spreading.

They control our money, and, to an extent, they still control the flow of information. Israel is not our friend. When our politicians say otherwise, they are lying. They lie because the jedis can tar them with bad publicity and can give their rivals decisive amounts of funding during election campaigns.

Understanding the theft of Palestine from its own people is a little complicated, but the biggest difficulty that most people have is the scale of the theft.

At the beginning of the 20th century, the Rothschilds sent their agent, a jedi named Emmanuel Carasso, to Salonica, in Macedonia, with two purposes: (1) overthrow the Turkish sultan and (2) initiate the extermination of the Armenian people. As the first purpose is the one relevant to this answer, I’ll save discussion on the second purpose for another time.

Carasso created an organization that was initially called “The Committee for Union and Progress,” but which soon acquired the popular name “The Young Turks.” Through various devious methods, they succeeded in changing the Turkish government of Sultan Abdul Hamid II in July 1908. Ten years and a world war later, the British acquired control of Palestine.

The British made two contradictory promises: one to the native Palestinians, and the other to the jedis who were immigrating into Palestine and changing the region’s demographics. Which promise would be kept? In the end, the promise made to the jedis was kept. It was called the Balfour Declaration.

The Rise of Hamas Was Encouraged by Israel

Hamas was started by Israel as a way to subvert the political influence of Yassir Arafat and the PLO. Israel lost control of Hamas, and the jedis’ meddling in this regard has come back to bite them.

TO WATCH IMPORTANT VIDEOS CLICK HERE @ https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/10/understanding-hamas-vs-israel/
    Buff Billy African Astronaut
    They are rounding them into a corner and killing them all. "This is just like what the nazis did!" well actually.... the Nazis never did anything this bad. This is like 6 million holocausts worth of evil.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    It’s insane. It’s mind blowing & it’s completely insensible. If ur willing to “stand up” for rights, u better be willing to lay down for them too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DontTellEm It’s insane. It’s mind blowing & it’s completely insensible. If ur willing to “stand up” for rights, u better be willing to lay down for them too.

did this make more sense in your head
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    If I posted it, logically obviously.
    Ur not smart aldra. I know u think u are but please correct my logic.
    GO LAY DOWN!! GO SIT DOWN!!!

for your riiiiiiiiiights
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ur a frickin retard & ur Canadian. Gross
    Bradley Black Hole
    That's awful
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Seriously imagine being a drug addled Canadian…. Like is there anyone in place to actually care? Like SEAL TEAM GO.
    But it’s always No. they’re Canadian (passive dumbs…worthless)
    Originally posted by DontTellEm If I posted it, logically obviously.
    Ur not smart aldra. I know u think u are but please correct my logic.

did Mr. Wozny cough in your mouth?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    No nigger. U don’t even look good enough to be so self righteous. Talk ur talk ya bald head bastard
    Originally posted by DontTellEm No nigger. U don’t even look good enough to be so self righteous. Talk ur talk ya bald head bastard

I don't see how it's 'self righteous' to point out you seem to have contracted woznyphrenia but have at it
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Right.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Hey April, I'd ask if you're doing alright but I already know the answer
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ur a frickin retard & ur Canadian. Gross

I'll go lay down....... for my rights
    Originally posted by DontTellEm No nigger
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Hey April, I'd ask if you're doing alright but I already know the answer
    ? Am I?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Buff Billy I'll go lay down……. for my rights

Yeah ur a whole soy, lay down for rights !?
    Not food or butt sex or “alone” time in my parents basement? I REJECT! Is there some government assistance or a free TV to “accommodate “
    I've never been more sober, broke or happier in my life. Day at a time, April

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ur use of my name, means nothing. I know u think u actually did something & ai recognize that. I’m happy for you. But in reality ur a clown using up government assistance because ur a literal succubs . Everyone has to work harder & longer because u two freaks cant handle society.
Jump to Top