User Controls

Rocklin killed himself (Proof inside)

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The closing of Redfern deeply affected this man. Holy shit. Can someone post the picture of the young HJ looking Rocklin so we can compare how much he degraded since the shithole closed? Just kidding Gabe, you actually don't look half as gay as you used to. Keep it up.
    Eh honestly Rocklin wasn't THAT bad, at least he had some cool interests as electrical engineering and such and he could be a nice guy if he wasn't ban hammering people.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Rocklin was a duplicitous, self-absorbed hipster who looked like he stepped straight out of a Norman Rockwell painting.

I hope he missed his brainstem and suffered horribly, gurgling and suffocating on his own blood like the bjork stalker did.
    I hope he made himself retarded enough to lay in his own piss and shit for the next 30 years until someone shows mercy and holds a pillow over his face.
    TFW no gif

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    blah. subjective claims are subjective. show death photos. I saw rocklin do that same thing multiple times when he was on TC. FAKE AND GAY
    blah. subjective claims are subjective. show death photos. I saw rocklin do that same thing multiple times when he was on TC. FAKE AND GAY

Don't spoil the troll you faggot.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    But...you just eliminated any plausible deniability by admitting it was a troll. V_V
    But…you just eliminated any plausible deniability by admitting it was a troll. V_V

Annoyance won over rationality. I was there with mQ when Rocklin did that so i was hoping that him knowing this was fake would realize the purpose of it was to troll, he either did and said what he did on purpose which would bother me or he didn't which would be equally as bad because i expected him to.

mQ, I am dissapoint. (But i still love you, maybe)
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    It should have been expected that someone would call "fake and gay", possibly even mention that they had seen him do that before. This was a pretty low effort and quality troll, though, so its death isn't much of a loss.
    It should have been expected that someone would call "fake and gay", possibly even mention that they had seen him do that before. This was a pretty low effort and quality troll, though, so its death isn't much of a loss.

You have the emotional capacity of a teaspoon Malice. I don't mind the troll is done, i was bothered by my friend's effort to undermine something i did.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    GEEZ. I only said that because I actually believed you. Dang man daang.
    You've lost your edge. You used to be mildy amusing. But you are becoming an annoying pre-sploo train wreck waiting to happen. I predict that by the end of 2016 you will be institutionalized or dead.

It's ok mQ, my posts make me seem more upset than i actually am, i'm not really upset, more like, meh.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That's what made the original early version of Totse so great. You were just a handle with something to say. Nobody needed to know who you were, whether you were a great person or a terrible person, whether you died or not, whether anyone should care or not. It was a place without names, without locations, without stripes, without clothes. Some might call it impersonal, but isn't the personality exactly where everything went wrong? The moto used to be "information is power", but now it's "personality is power". Personally, I prefer anonymity over amiability.
    That's what made the original early version of Totse so great. You were just a handle with something to say. Nobody needed to know who you were, whether you were a great person or a terrible person, whether you died or not, whether anyone should care or not. It was a place without names, without locations, without stripes, without clothes. Some might call it impersonal, but isn't the personality exactly where everything went wrong? The moto used to be "information is power", but now it's "personality is power". Personally, I prefer anonymity over amiability.
    Then why not post under a brand new name? Why cling to the dank musty maggot infested cloak you adorn yourself with every time you click submit under this handle. Prove your point and walk away from the SpectraL account without ever looking back. Either that or admit you are just talking shit as per usual.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Then why not post under a brand new name? …

There's really no good reason to do so. It would be a pointless waste of time. I can say whatever I want under this account already.
    Personally, I prefer anonymity over amiability.
    There's really no good reason to do so. It would be a pointless waste of time. I can say whatever I want under this account already.

Personally, I prefehr anonymity over amiability.

Let's break this down so you can follow along. You claim to prefer anonymity over amiability.

Since we all know you are a 50 something broke down 3rd rate bar drummer from Ottawa named Will Taggart you obviously have no anonymity.

It's obvious to anyone with even a passing familiarity with your posting style that you are anything but amiable.

Furthermore if you truly prized anonymity as you falsely claim ITT you could posses it in the one easy step I provided.

In light of the above stated facts it only stands to reason that you have no desire for either anonymity nor amiability.

So what is it you really want? Are you actually convinced that the handle "SpectraL" is somehow a badge of distinction?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Rocklin was a duplicitous, self-absorbed hipster who looked like he stepped straight out of a Norman Rockwell painting.

I hope he missed his brainstem and suffered horribly, gurgling and suffocating on his own blood like the bjork stalker did.

I lol'd , He's pretty far from a hipster, but the norman rockwell part was spot on haha
Jump to Top