User Controls

FREE TOOL! (that cleans putty knives) + video tutorial

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

Norton Wire Brush, Clipper 2" Wire Wheel for Drill and Pencil Grinder, Coated Brass Brush for Cleaning, Crimped Wire Metal Brush, Pack of 1 https://a.co/d/2JeEqlK
    Buff Billy African Astronaut
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    if you just clean it off when still wet it will stop it from rusting,, when u use the wire brush or sand paper you ruin the finish and it will rust between uses every time
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by POLECAT if you just clean it off when still wet it will stop it from rusting,, when u use the wire brush or sand paper you ruin the finish and it will rust between uses every time

Hell Yeah Brother!
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Those drill brushes are pretty neat. I've done things like rusty iron bench ends with them before, before my mom's bf replaces the wood and sells them on. You can make decent enough money doing furniture refurb, so long as it's good quality furniture you are refurbing. Most stuff you are better off just dumping.
Jump to Top