User Controls

One of my favourite books

Dirtbag African Astronaut

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    When I was a kid probably 8-9 my nan give me these prewar encyclopedia she brought from a charity shop and the smell well they smelt of just old books and I used to just read then back to front and yeah

Alway remember that smell.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    New old books smell like vomit or sour milk.

Kind of like the plastic on craftsman screwdrivers after a few years.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Oh and wtf is that?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Oh and wtf is that?

Looks like one of those manuals on how to be a perfect lady people used to give young girls (similar books existed for boys).

I love the general feel in those books, it's so aspirational and refined and british
    Rough Rider Yung Blood
    Does it have a chapter on how to avoid becoming a stupid bitch? I'd read that one twice if I were you.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Looks like one of those manuals on how to be a perfect lady people used to give young girls (similar books existed for boys).

I love the general feel in those books, it's so aspirational and refined and british

There's advice for men in the book as well.
    Idk if I should read it again, it's a lot and I sped-read through it bcus I just wanted to finish it, didn't really think of the meaning of the poetry.
    I was happy enough for my subconscious to absorb all the nice words, I didn't care about processing it consciously.
    What's weird is some of the poems aren't on the pages the contents say they are. I remember one poem and haven't been able to find it again.
    Some poems aren't even listed in the contents.
    Originally posted by Instigator When I was a kid probably 8-9 my nan give me these prewar encyclopedia she brought from a charity shop and the smell well they smelt of just old books and I used to just read then back to front and yeah

Alway remember that smell.

Similar to the smell of your nan's bloomers?
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    one of my favourite book is mein kampf.

once i learnt deutsch i'd finally be able to read it the way its intended to be readed.
    Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Similar to the smell of your nan's bloomers?

MAte everyone had to deal with smell of your nans trout pussy as she was she mai harbourmaster and everything went through her.
    Originally posted by Instigator MAte everyone had to deal with smell of your nans trout pussy as she was she mai harbourmaster and everything went through her.

Why are you avoiding the question?
Jump to Top