User Controls

History of &TOTSE Documentary

Buff Billy African Astronaut
    Support the project folx I need to raise $1000 in bitcoins to hire an overweight elderly white hair programmer from california to do fake interviews pretending to be jeff hunter
    cashapp in desc

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    TL;DR
    Originally posted by Ghost (\___/)
    (x x)
    @@\ /@@
    @@@@@\_/@@@@@
    /@@@@@@@@@@@@@\ @@ ## @@
    @@@@ ___/ / /@@@@@@@@@@@\ \ @@ ## _||_ @@@@
    C| | \ // / / @@@@@@@@@@@ \ \ || || / LA \ | |
    \__/ || @@@/ @@@@@@@@@@@ \@@@ || || | | |__|
    ########################################################################
    △ =- ▲ -= △ =- ▲ -= △ =- ▲ ༀ☥┏┛⨻┗┓☥ༀ △ =- ▲ -= △ =- ▲ -= △
    |||||||||🜀🜂🜀||||||||||||||| U N I O N B A A ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
    ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ
    ================[ Incendiary Innovation: Tracing the History and Impact of Molotov Cocktails]====================
    ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
    The Molotov cocktail, born during the Winter War of 1939-1940 between Finland and the Soviet Union, stands as an emblem of improvised resistance. Initially created to counter Soviet tanks, it is a simple incendiary device—a glass bottle filled with a combustible liquid and a makeshift cloth fuse. Its adoption marked a shift in guerrilla warfare, empowering resource-poor factions against technologically superior foes. From the Spanish Civil War to the Arab Spring, it has symbolized defiance and resistance in various global struggles. While its impact varies, the Molotov cocktail remains a historical symbol, empowering the disenfranchised and oppressed in their fight for freedom when conventional methods falter.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    More importantly Floyd War 1.

It would be funny if someone went after cops with a homemade flamethrower. Kevlar seems like it would melt and stick like polyester lol and their uniforms are probably some kind of polyblend too.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Do an actual totse documentary you bitch
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Do an actual totse documentary you bitch

Originally posted by Buff Billy I need to raise $1000 in bitcoins to hire an overweight elderly white hair programmer from california to do fake interviews pretending to be jeff hunter
    cashapp in desc
    Originally posted by Buff Billy Support the project folx I need to raise $1000 in bitcoins to hire an overweight elderly white hair programmer from california to do fake interviews pretending to be jeff hunter
    cashapp in desc

The Poop Bomb was much better, and nastier.
Jump to Top