User Controls

I suspect Zelensky may work for Russia

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I think US wanted all the right wing/neo-nazis to support Azov. They've been training for years on CoD.

Vitaly Klitschko would have been the perfect President to lead this. He's this big tough 6'7 white boxer who spent his career beating up black men. American neo-nazis who got bullied in school would have idolized him and supported the latest CIA project along with the MSNBC shitlib MORALLY SUPERIOR BEINGs and mayo dog fuckers who think Putin is to blame for all that MAGA. But it's also a part of why a lot of Trumpers see him as the Ultra-Trump no matter how many times Lindsey Ladybug Graham goes over there on sex vacations to get his bussy pounded by Azov.

Instead we get a 5'3 chosen dwarf Ukywood actor.

The previous Israeli PM said Zelensky went into hiding until he was assured Putin didn't really want to unalive him. Since then Zelensky put on his green Che Guevara costume and got the US to print off countless billions in freedom bucks.

Idk how depleted NATO weapons stockpiles are at this point but Russia has the capacity to out-produce them. Ukraine is a losing game. They're passing anti-abortion laws to try to get dog fuckers to reproduce I suspect for war with China. Good luck lol.

Jump to Top