User Controls

GG only sleeps with me on weekends

Donald Trump Black Hole
    GG has her own room, and she likes to lie in bed listening to youtube videos on her headphones, kinda like I like to do, except without headphones.

But she only wants to sleep together on Friday and Saturday night. She seems to be conditioning me, trying to get me excited for those two nights.

Is this normal? I'm just jacking off through the week. And then she gets annoyed that I've given up on her.
    Buff Billy African Astronaut
    This is what happens when you don't eat pussy
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    Sex once a week is the bare minimum she feels she has to have sex with you so you won't kick her out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    not normal at all

lay the law down derper
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Return to Sender
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Remember folx a relationship is give and take. If you are unable or unwilling to jam your tongue up her cunt then you will be sleeping alone. If you can't think about licking a womans vagina without thinking about every man that has ever cummed inside her and this is preventing you from enjoying the experience than you are probably a closet homosexual and have no business being in a bedroom with a woman in the first place
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    microdosing sex
    Originally posted by Kinks not normal at all

lay the law down derper

Are you saying he should force/coerce her to have sex with him?
    You've gotta be willing to slurp some tuna juice if you want a warm bed fellas
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    DT, tonight I want you to wait till she's laying in "her" bed (they're both yours btw) and when you come out, dry yourself, and get an election.

You'll want to b half hard for this.

Go walk to the room she's in and without saying anything lay down next to her and try to fuck.

If she doesn't want to, just go to sleep butt naked right next to her.

Let me know Playa soon you'll be able to do this whenever you want to get laid.
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    Better yet take a video.
    Originally posted by Bradley DT, tonight I want you to wait till she's laying in "her" bed (they're both yours btw) and when you come out, dry yourself, and get an election.

You'll want to b half hard for this.

Go walk to the room she's in and without saying anything lay down next to her and try to fuck.

If she doesn't want to, just go to sleep butt naked right next to her.

Let me know Playa soon you'll be able to do this whenever you want to get laid.

This is whe he's screwed up and has bad luck with women, been in an echo chamber with you people for too long.
    You've gotta jam your tongue in her uterus if you want a bedmate tonight
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    She's a refugee. Treat her like one damn it.
    get her wetter than the Dnieper in springtime and then go fishing
    Originally posted by Buff Billy You've gotta be willing to slurp some tuna juice if you want a warm bed fellas

TMI
    Originally posted by Dirtbag Are you saying he should force/coerce her to have sex with him?

LAWD.

I am saying BYE FELICIA
    you've gotta be willing to defrost that bag of trout and drink the fish thaw water and gargle it
    sex should never be put on a schedule

deport that bish
    I hope you like day old oysters because if not, you might want to switch to a smaller bed. You are not going to need that king sized. That's for men that can pleasure their women
Jump to Top