User Controls

I think there should be a White Appreciation Day.

Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    Now I"m not a racist.

I'm just saying we acknowledge all the contributions blacks, Hispanics, gays and even disabled people have made to this country with their own months. But not whites?

I think realistically speaking it's high time for our soon to be pale minority class to get some recognition.

Thus I vote that Monday be White People appreciation day. Not next Monday but all Mondays.

How can we celebrate BradleyB?

Well, you can do lots of 'white' activities such as reading a book, going to work, raising your kids or meaningfully contributing to the society you live in. You also, if you know a White person you wish to share this special day with, call them up and say "Hey Bradley can I come perform fellatio (suck dick) on your royal white penis and hear more historically inaccurate generalizations about European Americans?"

and I'll politely tell you "Yes, I think that would be marvelous." I can probably give this celebratory experience to 3 or 4 different non white people every sabbath.

So let me know if you need my help, and I hope you have a wonderful White Pride Day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ~~~~~~~~~*** WE'RE GETTING MULTICULTURAL AND INTERRACIAL ***~~~~~~~~~~
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley perform suck
    Originally I wrote fellatio but I was worried some of our darker celebrants would not know that Italian terminology.
    Originally posted by ner vegas

I edited to add clarification Aldra, thank you. Are you celebrating this Monday? Would you like to celebrate with me?
    it's OK PERFORM SUCK is way funnier and I'm gonna say it a lot now
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rabbi T. Weed Yung Blood
    Every day is "white appreciation day", and any official recognition of a specific day is just the work of white supremacist fascists to leverage the powers of the state for the purpose of worshiping whites. White self-aggrandizement is pathetic behavior. A shameless people.
    Notice how there's no jedi appreciation day??????????/
    Originally posted by Rabbi T. Weed Every day is "white appreciation day", and any official recognition of a specific day is just the work of white supremacist fascists to leverage the powers of the state for the purpose of worshiping whites. White self-aggrandizement is pathetic behavior. A shameless people.

perform suck
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Notice how there's no jedi appreciation day??????????/

January 27.
    Buff Billy African Astronaut
    how about gas all niggers month

gas all faggots month

just gas everyone, fuck your pride you stupid HUMAN - alien robot gang
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Every Day is Holocaust Remembrance Day
    January 1, 2014

Today, the world commemorates International Holocaust Remembrance Day, but for the Simon Wiesenthal Center, every day is remembrance day. We are on the frontlines 365 days a year fighting anti-Semitism, Holocaust denial and preserving the memory of the Holocaust:

• Today at Auschwitz, Rabbi Meyer H. May, SWC Executive Director joined a 60-member strong delegation of Knesset Members, several prominent US Congressmen including House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) pictured right, Holocaust survivors and jedi leaders as part of the official delegation of Israel’s Knesset to commemorate the 69th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, which took place on January 27, 1945.
    https://www.wiesenthal.com/about/news/tbodytrtd-width100.html

jedis will tell you they were "liberated", but they will never tell you who by. Or say "thanks, whitey". Or mention that none of the camps liberated by the wealthy Western Allies, who had cameras and documented things well, were ever accused of having genocidal gas chambers.
    WW2 was like 100 years ago. Name a single conflict that old that anyone gives a shit about? Oh what are we gonna start #REMEMBERing the people that died in the crusades or the black plague aswell?

Because the current genocide in Palestine is "the peoples Holocaust" and every communist considers it their personal shoah and how is that any less valid than "the real one" shouldn't the lesson be that when governments kill people it's wrong? Not that one ideology or another is correct.

Too bad for them, i'm still crying about the Ottoman Empire getting illegally partitioned into various ethnic nation states. That has way more impact on my modern existence than anything in Germany.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Buff Billy WW2 was like 100 years ago. Name a single conflict that old that anyone gives a shit about? Oh what are we gonna start #REMEMBERing the people that died in the crusades or the black plague aswell?

Because the current genocide in Palestine is "the peoples Holocaust" and every communist considers it their personal shoah and how is that any less valid than "the real one" shouldn't the lesson be that when governments kill people it's wrong? Not that one ideology or another is correct.

Too bad for them, i'm still crying about the Ottoman Empire getting illegally partitioned into various ethnic nation states. That has way more impact on my modern existence than anything in Germany.

It's like you don't even care about the 40 jedi babies who were cooked in the oven.

7/10 was the real holocaust.
    November 6th, National jedi day.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump It's like you don't even care about the 40 jedi babies who were cooked in the oven.

7/10 was the real holocaust.

I'm still crying about the Siege of Jerusalem. They were literal nazis! A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GOVERNMENTS HAVE POWER. Jerusalem was a CITY STATE and just wanted to be left alone, not involved in empires and world politics. But the POLITICAL WORLD demanded they give up their way of life and serve the interests of the state.

"Political Correctness" is evil, evident in the name itself that it only exists to correct the political order which is always aligned towards the concept of a nation state tied to an ethnic people. The idea of a nation state existing on the basis of religion like the crusader states or holy roman empire is unthinkable in the modern era which is why Israel isn't religiously hebrew (most of them are non practicing secularist theologically liberal) but they are ETHNICALLY jedi, which 200 years ago would have been total fiction that nobody in the world understands
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Buff Billy I'm still crying about the Siege of Jerusalem. They were literal nazis!

Look up what happened in 38AD against the jedis in Alexandria.

https://www.biblical.ie/page.php?fl=josephus/War/WE02

Usual shit with them, they start a fight.
    Don"T TREAD ON ME!!!
Jump to Top