User Controls

Neo-nazism and white supremacy is a psyop and Hitler was a fagit

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Exhibit A:
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    papergoy the planet!
    I think the SS uniforms were very sexy.
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby's Ghost I think the SS uniforms were very sexy.
    that was the point
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Iron Ree that was the point

That's a good point too but I just thought he was looking extra sassy there. That and Angela Merkel had to be made in test tube.
    Originally posted by Iron Ree that was the point

When the jedis take over one of the things they go over is the uniforms.

Irish cops before 2020:

Irish cops after:

The new uniforms are designed to look casual, and they look especially disgraceful at a funeral (they often show up to direct traffic).

They were designed by some #ACAB #BLM wokester.
    y all ur cops got boobs?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby's Ghost y all ur cops got boobs?

All Irish people have big tits.
    What's up with holocaust deniers who like Hitler? I would say a good 80% of the chosen deserved but I think he killed more Russians. I wouldn't be surprised if the chosen he unalived were from the other 20% like Max Blumenthal. Idk how many Stalin killed but Trotsky alone probably trumps anything Hitler did. But Hitler is supposed to be some kind of anti-American bad boy because he (didn't?) kill 6 million chosen?

I know the Bush family and the Dulles family that I think was the original CIA director financed him so he's got Western capitalist fagitry written all over him. I've seen Western neo-nazis saying Ukrainian Nazis aren't real Nazis because they're fighting for NATO and have chosen President and trans spokesperson. That's probably pretty true to tradition lol.
Jump to Top