Did Fox kidnap the 14yr old girl?

Kafka sweaty
    Or is Bradley lying as per usual?

That Bradley is a bad homo.
    Bad Brad
    So who is the girl??
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Irish police just pulled up outside my house dunno if it's related or not
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    They're on about something in Virginia
    Kafka sweaty
    OK well let us know when you find out what it's about.
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    probably. That guy is a sick fuck deranged pedophile and would definitely murder a child. There's a reason we collectively kicked him out of the community not that long ago
    Kafka sweaty
    I was looking for the pics of Solstice and found my old fashion style. I'll post his info when it's confirmed she's missing, as he did invite her to go live with him in the swamp or something.

Kafka sweaty
    I was planning something more sinister than simply leaking P.I but if there's a child missing it can't wait. It's 2am now tho so I will look for the rest later. I cr what he said his name was Stephen or something but it's more likely it's Enoch. I think this because he mopes on about how he dated six girls called Sara, started moping about it again to my friend Sara in my server and said you wouldn't guess what his name was, that it was something biblical. Sara guessed it was Enoch and he expressed surprise.

he looks like a pedophile
    Warcry Space Nigga (banned)
    thats solstice not fox.
    they may be same and one tho.
    he seemed quite handsome to me when I saw another pic he psoted on Telegram like a chill dude to me.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    before i deleted or blocked bradley on telegram last he was going through some panic control or trying to get me not to alk about this incident i dont get why. hes the one who brought it to my attention. he claimed tho that fox is now letting her use the internet a bit supervised and udner his control to log into telegram or some shit. but then he said it could be him using her account pretending shes fine. or again braldye jsut making shit up.
    Originally posted by Warcry he seemed quite handsome to me when is aw another pic he psoted on telegrma like a chill dude to me.

nonce lips of a feather...
    lol i dont get why she would call her boyfriend or fox as her husband lol.
    wild skitzo theory ;

fox, solstice, crisolis and kafka are all grylls on an alt trying to troll us all. Why else would he stop posting forever?
    also idk who any of these people are and they all just showed up "a few years ago" about the same time grylls stopped posting so idk seems pretty strange to me. I bet they are all undercover agents or something trying to bust us for fake noncery and this is all fake honey plants *tokes*
    https://niggasin.space/user/5559

Originally posted by Kafka Anyway this is Mik. I miss him.

Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    no, Fox has kidnapped no one yet, not til he kidnaps me
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Originally posted by Iron Ree wild skitzo theory ;

fox, solstice, crisolis and kafka are all grylls on an alt trying to troll us all. Why else would he stop posting forever?

fox def a guy lol
Jump to Top