User Controls

My work is done here for now

You shouldn't have fucked with me Bradley. Enjoy that long stay!
    Bradley Black Hole
    You too wozny. Hmu on telegram if you get bored
    Bradley Black Hole
    Hey do a 3way call with me and red later
    Bradley Black Hole
    https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3afd49876bcb6b5bc47b2b27c179f6ad
    Also Saucy Brad with a braditude

I saved the audio files of you saying "I will never change" and uploaded it to Chan6 and links to the D.A. office as well.

they can confirm it's you by checking your phone records or however you were communicating with the outside world since that's perfectly fine in Florida but when they hear "I will never change" and you're "Just going to serve your time and get out to be the "I will never change" wont be viewed with rose color glasses in the eyes of the legal system.

You're an abuser of the system that is clearly flawed. I mean usually when they put a person in a halfway house it's a light prison sentence. they still have rules of not contacting the outside world especially on the Internet and sending unsolicitaed penis photos isn't going to be viewed very well for someone who is on probation which a halfway house is a form of.

I wouldn't be doing this if you weren't such a fucking punk and shit talking me with your brutish behavior of acting like you're one upping on me all the time.

-cheer, Bruh
    Bradley Black Hole
    lol
    Bradley Black Hole
    What are you in prison for?

I said on a chat room I wasn't sorry for what I did.

XD

They got people shooting each other every day in a city of 5.6 million people and this old retard thinks they give a shit about if someone is sorry for what they did haha

Jeff Hunter did 9/11
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley What are you in prison for?

I said on a chat room I wasn't sorry for what I did.

XD

They got people shooting each other every day in a city of 5.6 million people and this old retard thinks they give a shit about if someone is sorry for what they did haha

Jeff Hunter did 9/11

^This is more of your pride showing that you can beat the system and that you're above the law because worse things are happening.

how is it you can't process in your tiny mind that you are already in a form of incarceration. you're not Free. You will just be moved from halfway house to a cell and you will see a judge with in a year, pending a new hearing which doesn't allow you to bond out.

The Flawed US System of allowing a sentenced inmate to a halfway house is allowed to continue his behavior and shows no remorse for his crime of animal cruelty and is spitting in the eye of justice by sending dick pics not just to an adult but was reposting ejaculation videos in front of a 14 year old girl on telegram and everyone else in the room who didn't solicitate it.
    it will take time, Bradley. usually a few months but who knows. maybe by Friday they'll show up and off to a new hearing holding cell which can take a year and a day as you know

:D
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yeah I'm sure coz I sent an old guy a picture of a BBC and said I wasn't sorry lol I'm sure they'll come arrest me tomorrow wozny haha
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    calling the cops brb
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Warcry Space Nigga (banned)
    It’s actually true tho you can’t send ubsolicitsted dick pics they made the law for female air feminists by it could in theory be applied males getting such dick pics as well no?
    Originally posted by Iron Ree calling the cops brb

You would be surprised how females are even in q shirhole country like Poland but everywhere to to twitter or d you’ll be threatened with cops just for telling to one foul or even just flirting with a 17 yr old who has a public profile she may threaten you with cops just for a regular conversation.
    Do you even know the me too times we live in and how privileged females are and how they are Karen’s?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    IM CALLING THE COPS THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR
    lol i just got threatene dabsically by cops by this polish 14 yr old on snapchat for literally a normal conversation out of the blue i wasnt evenr eplying to her anymore she writes „did you know writing someone younger is against the law?” lol so i guess in poland saying hello to someone whose a certaiun age is a cirme but selling drugs to themd irnkign adn smoking wiht ur own kids is eprfectly fine?
    i didnt know guys is this a new thing anywhere in the world where telling someone you look nice or are pretty or have gorgeous hair is some crime but sellign drugs to kid sin lodz is ok?
    STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING THREADS, WARIAT
    just telling the truth bro. its clale dthe metoo movement.
Jump to Top