User Controls

Uncle Fester, Author of OG Meth and LSD manufacture books arrested (for meth)

Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    Uncle fester did nothing wrong!
    #freeUncleFester

I'm gonna add him to my prison mailing list of famous American heroes of mine along with William Ross Ulbricht, Roshambo and now Mr. Fester

https://cbsaustin.com/news/nation-world/uncle-fester-stephen-preisler-facing-drug-charges-after-raid-of-his-home-green-bay-wisconsin-cocaine-methamphetamine-lsd-amphetamine

GREEN BAY, Wis. (WLUK) — Stephen Preisler – an author known as “Uncle Fester” for his books on how to make ricin, methamphetamine and other items – was charged Monday with a series of drug counts after police searched his home in Wisconsin Friday.

Preisler faces eight counts: four of manufacture or delivery of amphetamine, and one count each of possession with intent to deliver cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia, possessing methamphetamine precursors, and maintaining a drug trafficking complaint.

Also charged Monday in connection with the case were Stacy Olson, who faces three charges; Preslie McGaughey, who faces five charges; and Stephanie Tiegs, who faces seven counts.

The maximum penalties total over 150 years in prison. According to a criminal complaint, police searched his S. Baird Street home after selling drugs to a confidential informant.

"Three hundred nineteen grams of methamphetamines, 114 grams of cocaine," Lemkuil said. "The value of the meth located in his house was between $49,000 and $65,000. And the value of the cocaine was approximately $11,437."

The criminal complaint states the amount of methamphetamines found could last the average user anywhere from 328 days to over 3,000 days. Several of Preisler's own books, related to drug manufacturing, were also found.

These charges are mistaken – I think misidentified materials," Preisler said. "The only chemistry I have running in my basement is an amino acid-derived experiment. I ran that experiment myself several times, which you might have mistaken for something else.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/130/130179_Secrets_of_Meth_Manufacture_StevenPreisler.pdf
    from his book
    Secrets of Meth Manufacture
    PENNYWISE A N D POUND FOOLISH
    by Uncle Fester
    Chapter Twenty Five
    Keeping Oul of Trollble
    There once was a man named Jack who had the normally virtuous trait of thriftiness. When Jack was
    able to save a few cents on a small purchase, he felt that he had won a victory and held his head up high
    as he walked out the store. A penny saved is a penny earned, after all. Jack shopped sales, and Jack cut
    coupons, but above all Jack loved his "store card".
    Jack's fondness for his collection of "store cards" would have done him little harm except for one little
    detail.. . .Jack liked to cook some crank once in a while too! He picked up his packages of Sudafed as part
    of his weekly shopping runs and just tossed them in with all the other sruff he was buying. Jack thought
    that this would cause less suspicion towards him than if he just showed up at various stores and simply
    loaded up at the cold medicine counter. On this point Jack was right, but his penury was setting a trap for
    him because at each checkout he flashed his "store card" to get his few penny discounts.
    One day, Jack's girlfriend had all of his stinginess that she could take. The final straw was the
    anniversary gift he brought home from the rummage sale. She stormed out of the house, and vowed to
    make Jack's lite a living hell.
    Jack's former girlfriend knew all about Jack's meth hobby, and she ran to the police. After she told her
    talc, the police did some checking to gather evidence for a search and bust. When they checked Jack's
    garbage, it was simply pristine, as he rarely threw anything out. Watching and tailing Jack yielded them
    nothing either. He wasn't a "dealer" and lived a frugal and spartan life.
    Finally the narco swine stumbled upon Jack's Achille's Heel…his addiction to "store cards". You see,
    whenever that little card is flashed at the checkout, the entire purchase is recorded in the files of the
    central scrutinizers with your name attached. Once there, it could linger for centuries …
    When Jack's "store card" records were checked, what a gold mine they stumbled into! Box after box of
    "cold medicines", bottles of ephedrine pills at the gas station, along with cans of solvents at the hardware
    store. acids and drain openers at other stores. It was a gold mine for them, and the shaft for Jack!
    Now Jack is whiling away some time at a place where he doesn't have to pay for his meals or housing.
    Thanks to those "store card" records, they were able to string together years of cooking and claim that he
    made outrageous amounts of go-go powder. They were proud to give h i m more time than his cellmate
    Bubba who stabbed three guys because he didn't like the way they had their hats screwed on. Welcome to
    the War on Drugs.
    The End
Jump to Top