User Controls

David Rockefeller went to hell

This one's for you you old filthy fucking jedi bastard. *rips fart*
    This is a party thread. Let's have a good time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'll be sure to take a degrading shit in his honor.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yes, my next dump will also be for him. Good idea. Should be tradition.
    Fucker got 5 hearts. He took hearts away from people on the transplant list who were teens or even preteens just so his old rich ass could live as long as possible.

That is so unethical and unprofessional yet, I will admit, he probably had it done in China
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he probably built his own personal hospital just for heart transplants
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Just saw him a few minutes ago walking south in Labyrinth Corridor 13. Looked like he was in a big hurry.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i meen is not liek they were on front pages of newspappers 50 yrs ago or nufin they probly pisst ur talkin abt them woat
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Just saw him a few minutes ago walking south in Labyrinth Corridor 13. Looked like he was in a big hurry.

joke reference-backstory?
    Originally posted by bling bling i meen is not liek they were on front pages of newspappers 50 yrs ago or nufin they probly pisst ur talkin abt them woat

da fuq? simplified english please
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Just saw him a few minutes ago walking south in Labyrinth Corridor 13. Looked like he was in a big hurry.

is it a space station?

Originally posted by Darth Beaver
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 is it a space station?

Originally posted by Darth Beaver

Whoa!!! It's a time machine. That totally blows my mind. Notice how it looks a lot like Stewies from FG?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    they wer celebritis wot demeted idea u got in ur hed and did u get tht idea from the simsons
    Originally posted by bling bling they wer celebritis wot demeted idea u got in ur hed and did u get tht idea from the simsons

Family Guy

Jump to Top