User Controls

Abusing drugs on the tour de france the brains response to pain and intoxicating substances

Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    i/e do a bunch of wine and cocaine and you can bike up a mountain ez with no pain
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot_belge

fuck the tour de france I'm gonna grab a bike and go uphill when the zombies chase me
    Imagine a speeding box truck just tearing through the path on live TV and sending bikers flying in every direction
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    One if my hobbies at the moment is stupid amounts of codeine coffee and a spliff and then go out on a ebike around the city.

Hurts a couple days later when your body catches up and you've torn a hamstring or something
    Originally posted by Instigator One if my hobbies at the moment is stupid amounts of codeine coffee and a spliff and then go out on a ebike around the city.

Hurts a couple days later when your body catches up and you've torn a hamstring or something

Smoke crack and ride a unicycle
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    Originally posted by Solstice Imagine a speeding box truck just tearing through the path on live TV and sending bikers flying in every direction

Driven by a muslim that was born in Paris
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Iron Ree Driven by a muslim that was born in Paris

Then they refuse to deport him because he says it will hurt his feelings
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    im making belgian stew for dinner 😤
Jump to Top