User Controls

anybody here like dc comics?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My cat and I like the hawk

what about you? I also like spawn too

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No. I hate them. Just like Fran cuz her stupid gritz truck never shows up on time
    Originally posted by mmQ No. I hate them. Just like Fran cuz her stupid gritz truck never shows up on time

dude..... i told her you'd be by soon..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby dude…..

Dudw what
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd be all over TC right now if I wasn't on 2g phone speeds and paid my CV internet a few months ago
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wanna get FUXKED IN DETROIT
    Originally posted by mmQ Dudw what

if gritz is what you want I can make you some or at least give you some ritz
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if gritz is what you want I can make you some or at least give you some ritz

I work at a Cajun Cafe these days m8. We actually have a grits gravy on special right now
    Originally posted by mmQ I wanna get FUXKED IN DETROIT

you're a very spoiled child i hope you know that. I bet your mother used to serve you guava and extra charp cheddar and you would say "fuck that I don't like that" like a derelict and push the dish away from you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It involwas shrimp and the grvy inside a bed of grirz with a sweet potato biscuit of course
    Originally posted by mmQ I work at a Cajun Cafe these days m8. We actually have a grits gravy on special right now

thats badass check this place out

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    N

Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a very spoiled child i hope you know that. I bet your mother used to serve you guava and extra charp cheddar and you would say "fuck that I don't like that" like a derelict and push the dish away from you.

Lol nah nigga my mom makes the best foodz this side of the Mississippi
    mmmm mmmmmm good fam!^

can i get your mums email address?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby mmmm mmmmmm good fam!^

can i get your mums email address?

Tmcstylist@haircut
    Originally posted by mmQ Tmcstylist@haircut

oh please give me a break, i didn't do anything to you
    The hot grits incident
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher The hot grits incident
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    tfw Dan's grits truck doesn't show up and your forced to just order oatmeal
    Originally posted by mmQ tfw Dan's grits truck doesn't show up and your forced to just order oatmeal

theres this fat old dude that is there every sunday, like its the same people every sunday and he asked if he can get oat meal and I turned and looked at him with a judgmental look like "oat meal is trash compared to gritz"
    But yeah dans is badass, dan married a woman named fran in the 80's and they would argue a lot about what kind of fries to make so they got a divorce and fran took half of dans money and opened up her own shop "Fran's" and the only difference is she sells wedge cut fries while dans only does curly fries.

Jump to Top