User Controls

So High!

I can barely open my eyes and I didn't even escalade.

This is dope. I love being really high without a problem.on my mind.
    MUST BE NICE THE REST OF US ARE FUCKING SUFFERING
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    did u take a lil puf
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic MUST BE NICE THE REST OF US ARE FUCKING SUFFERING

Why would you do that?
    Originally posted by bling bling did u take a lil puf

I took a lil puf. And a couple more. Because life is ruf. And I fuck that whore.
    Hahaha. Still desperate to escape reality.
    You don't even understand what you are talking about.

Good luck fleeing from your problems on some head high Sativa that gives you panic attacks. It's just the joy of intoxication.

Why are you such a fqggot?
    I crave some sweets but I fast. That sucks.
    Originally posted by RisiR Why are you such a fqggot?

Funny, I wonder that about you.

I don't see a problem with people using drugs recreationally from time to time, but you require copious amounts on a daily basis just to deal with the absolute pile of shit that is your life. That makes you weak.
    I can't comprehend how you can even be so dumb to care about me and my supposed weakness. You base your opinion of a person on shitposts on a website called niggasin.space and take it all serious.

Hahahaha... what's wrong with you?
    Originally posted by RisiR I can't comprehend how you can even be so dumb to care about me and my supposed weakness. You base your opinion of a person on shitposts on a website called niggasin.space and take it all serious.

Hahahaha… what's wrong with you?

You're mistaken in assuming I care about you. Please kill yourself. We're all waiting.
    Originally posted by Dargo I don't see a problem with people using drugs recreationally from time to time, but you require copious amounts on a daily basis just to deal with the absolute pile of shit that is your life. That makes you weak.

Obvoiusly caring way too much.^^^^
    Originally posted by RisiR Obvoiusly caring way too much.^^^^

Yet you see a need to keep dragging it out. Like I told you numerous times over PM, I refuse to be your gay lover. Knock it off.
    We don't need shit like that. We don't need you here. You don't seem to like anyone here and vice versa. Stop wasting your time and post somewhere else.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *but not high enough

I like to compete with myself to break my own personal highness/drunkenness records. Every time I partake I set out to intake more than I ever have in my entire life. Goals.
    I'll have to report you for intentionally disrupting my thread.
    Originally posted by RisiR We don't need shit like that. We don't need you here. You don't seem to like anyone here and vice versa. Stop wasting your time and post somewhere else.

I like people here. Just not you, Bill Krozby, or Speckles. Everyone else is pretty much fine in my book.
    Originally posted by mmQ *but not high enough

I like to compete with myself to break my own personal highness/drunkenness records. Every time I partake I set out to intake more than I ever have in my entire life. Goals.

It is getting scare when you mix CNS depressants and everything, though.

I'm actually just high from the herb. The good old herb.
    Originally posted by RisiR I'm actually just high from the herb. The good old herb.

Weed?
    Originally posted by Dargo I like people here. Just not you, Bill Krozby, or Speckles. Everyone else is pretty much fine in my book.

Then talk to the people you like and stop being a faggot.
Jump to Top