User Controls

Fuck the poh leece.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If you know a law enforcement officer tell him i said FUCK HIM. Thank you.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i know a cop but i can't tell him that because thankfully he's dead.
    Originally posted by NARCassist i know a cop but i can't tell him that because thankfully he's dead.

Good fucking riddance.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    the only good cop is one with a .45 sized hole in his head.
    Originally posted by NARCassist the only good cop is one with a .45 sized hole in his head.

Doesn't matter what caliber the hole is, as long as he has a whole in the head and is dead.

Post last edited by Sophie at 2017-03-19T14:55:47.788750+00:00
    just doing my job
    You all are a bunch of niggers. I like the cops.
    Last city I lived in, every time I had an encounter with police they were complete fucking assholes and it made me hate cops

This city though they seem to be alright though
    It depends on whether you look like a miscreant or not. Clean up well, be respectable, and they generally won't give you any shit.
    Originally posted by Dargo You all are a bunch of niggers. I like the cops.

Fuck off, cop lover. Why do you even post here?
    Originally posted by RisiR Fuck off, cop lover. Why do you even post here?

You only hate cops because you're a pathetic lowlife. Why haven't you overdosed yet? Do you need help or something?
    No, seriously. Why are you posting here?
    Originally posted by RisiR No, seriously. Why are you posting here?

Because shitposting while working makes work less dull. Why are you posting here?

Oh right. You have nothing better to do.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I post here because I'm a cop trying to get into the criminal mind, but you didn't hear that from me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ I post here because I'm a cop trying to get into the criminal mind, but you didn't hear that from me.

I'd almost feel bad if there was someone assigned to this place like that. Hahaha. A great resume stamp for sure.
    Originally posted by Dargo Because shitposting while working makes work less dull. Why are you posting here?

Oh right. You have nothing better to do.

Post somewhere else. You don't belong here.
    Originally posted by RisiR Post somewhere else. You don't belong here.

lol. Keep crying you little bitch. Maybe one day you'll work up the courage to finally loop that rope around your neck.
    There's all kinds of places that fit your mentality. Why post here?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Really all I've been able to come to the chief with is that meth is called tech. That's what I've compiled in nearly 2 years. Jesus fuck this site has been here for nearly two years.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVYLT1H41Ag
Jump to Top